assign combined stomps- or effect-presets to one remote button

• Hi there. I have stored several effects and stomp presets on my Kemper. This is my qouestion: Can I assign these presets (with multiple effects in it) each to just one effect button of my remote? Been searching and searching but can't find the solution. Maybe you guys can help me out. Or... is this not possible? - or maybe that easy that I overlooked it, wouldn't be the first time...

greetings

• Hi Ingolf, thanks for trying to help me out. But what you suggest doesn't do the job. I tried it before - and again just moments ago. It works perfectly when I assign a stomp or delay (or whatever) to my remote, up to four effects, but it fails so when trying to assign a preset with more effects in it. Do I have to change something in system settings or rig menu? Maybe something else. Really don't understand.

• sorry, just thinking of something. What you mean is getting the preset on the profile. That is possible. What I am trying to do is getting the fx preset under an effects button on the remote.

• I guess, this is a misunderstanding. janp1 might refer to Rigs as presets. In Profiler terminology "preset" has another meaning.

In fact you can assign and switch on/off up to four Stomp/Effect Modules per each of the four Effect Buttons of the Remote. And those assignments can differ by Rig. There are only eight Modules. I'm wondering, if there is any practical application, where you want to switch all eight Modules simultaneously and the resulting sound still fits.

You might consider switching between two complete Rigs instead using the Rig Buttons. That gives you all the flexibility. Or you could use Morphing. Morphing the Mix of all effects between 0 and x% has the same effect as switching them on/off.

• Thank you both for replying to my question. I think it's all clear to me now.

What I wanted to do: some guys create really great fx-combinations and add them to a profile. I can store those fx-combinations independently from that profile as an fx-preset under the knobs Effects and Stomps on the front panel. I assumed I could scroll through these fx-presets and assign them (I mean the whole fx-combination) to one effect button on the remote. In that way I coud assign them to several rigs that I use myself as a kind of special effect. But I understand that's not possible.

What I did to, more or less, solve the 'problem' is assigning the effects from that special 'fx-preset' independently to the fx button on my remote (four effects to one button), so I can use most of it - and in some cases the whole fx-preset. Or of course use two fx-buttons on the remote to get the use of the whole preset. It works that way.

I considered your suggestion to use two completerigs as you mentioned, Burkhard. In some cases this will be a solid solution. And yes, you're right, also morphing can do the job. I'm still not in that aspect of my Kemper, but I'm sure it won't take long!

I'm playing the Kemper for a year now and still discovering 'new' features and possibility's. I'm learnig a lot from this forum and want to thank you for all the input. And yess, I love my Kemper!!!

Thanks again