Rig Manager on Linux

• I've been a computer tech for 40 years... the labels are well deserved. Comments like mine go a long way toward validating the perception that Windows Blows and Apple is Crap... if you understood anything at all about tech you would agree... both are more interested in their bloatware than creating a worthy product and its been that way for ages. Apple (the company) are the elitists and Microsoft isn't far behind. You want to worship Big Tech, do it on your own dime.

I understand plenty about tech. Don’t feel a need to tell people how long I’ve been around it.

All you managed here is to be elitist.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• I understand plenty about tech. Don’t feel a need to tell people how long I’ve been around it.

All you managed here is to be elitist.

What I managed to do here is show people how much you like to attack other people, which you do quite often... you're the elitist, and you don't know anything at all about either tech or good manners. I attacked 2 companies for their disgusting, well documented business practices... you OTOH chose to attack me... and you attack other people here quite often... adolescent sense of superiority there? You're neither superior or important... consider yourself ignored now.

The older I get, the better I was.

• What I managed to do here is show people how much you like to attack other people, which you do quite often... you're the elitist, and you don't know anything at all about either tech or good manners. I attacked 2 companies for their disgusting, well documented business practices... you OTOH chose to attack me... and you attack other people here quite often... adolescent sense of superiority there? You're neither superior or important... consider yourself ignored now.

Works for me.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche