Free plugin from Soundtoys for Black Friday

• I was half thinking of pulling for the Bundle 5 but their plugins just seem to be for more electronic stuff.

I don't see the application to folk, rock, etc. Their stuff is a bit weird and extreme, except the Echo Boy which I have.

At least, that's my impression from YouTube reviews.

• Yep, plenty of drum-fattening as well as general-warming-and-squashing-to-smithereens stuff in there IMHO.

db, I think you might have been influenced by the choices of material those PooToobers chose for processing. As far as I know, there's never been an electronic / EDM bent or general direction intended for the suite by the developers, although, of course, these plugs will work well on anything.

• thanks for this tip! :) ..some time ago I grabbed for free their Sie-Q plugin.. very nice and smooth sounding EQ!! but did not know about this tremolo offer..

I would suggest also to check Plugin Alliance´s deals.. their Noveltech character for 9 USD I find amazing.. also other deals are pretty interesting..

and also through Plugin Boutique you can grab Izotope´s Nectar Elements for only 31,66 € :D

ps: let alone Toontracks offers, hehe...

• I pulled the trigger on the bundle, since you get a nice discount on top of the black friday stuff, if you have at least two other plugins. Got it for $140.

There are some good ones in there for rock too :) like the radiator and decapitator. Much of the other stuff would be for occasional sweetening/mangling, but that has its place in rock as well.

Thanks for the tip! $115 for me :)