New delays rawk

• Well it's safe to say the new delays are opening up a new world to me! Now I just have to figure out how to get the same type of delays in post production (using logic).

Anyway please check out this backing track and do give it a shot - I used one of the new delays presets and it has given me an ambient type of background pad sound which I am not even close to achieving any other way:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(backing starts at 01:03)

• You're a freak, Kristofer. :D Sounds great man.

I have the same issue as you. I try to picture what I could do in DP to get the same sounds as the Kemper delays, and, er... I dunno! I won't record with FX as a rule; it's not my thing to do it this way. Same applies to all instruments and voice too.

Damn the Kemper Team™. Why did it have to go and programme such awesome algorithms? ;(

• You're a freak, Kristofer. :D Sounds great man.

I have the same issue as you. I try to picture what I could do in DP to get the same sounds as the Kemper delays, and, er... I dunno! I won't record with FX as a rule; it's not my thing to do it this way. Same applies to all instruments and voice too.

Damn the Kemper Team™. Why did it have to go and programme such awesome algorithms? ;(

Yeah I feel the same - the delays are a little too good for us. Perhaps the Kemper team can downgrade them a little of the next OS upgrade :thumbup: Thanks man!

• You don't want to play like me, play like YOU. No one else can do it better than you anyway. Thanks!!

No sorrow, I was kidding - I am happy with my music :)
    It was always balance and inspiration but never basic of my life support.

• Very cool Kris,

I really dig the delays as pad tool, didn't have to use any keyboard or synth since K released this new arsenal of delays.

Agreed - it is a much more natural sounding tool than you standard synth pads. Thanks!

Very cool. Will give it a shot this weekend.. Thanks

Awesome - wish you lots of fun playing. I don't think I have ever played as much over backing track before (without getting tired of it).