Found the boxed-tone-bug!!!

• Ok guys, I am very sure that I have found the bitter bug that let some rigs sound very false when you load them once or twice.
    I discovered, that this thing only affects rigs where I did change something in the cabinet, for example "low shift" or "high shift".
    I tried this with different rigs and it happend to every rig I changed. When I set the Controllers to zero, everything is OK again.
    So I think the bug is, that the controls of the cabinet are not loaded in the right way when you change from rig to another rig.

Sorry for my English, but I am German.

CHRISTOPH - PLEASE READ THIS AND GIVE ME AN ANSWER SOON!

Thanks!

• Problem sent to Kemper-support. Now waiting for an answer.

Perhaps someone can try this. I could imagine this happens to every Kemper.
    Just take a rig. change something in the cabinet-section. For example high shift +4 and low shift -4.
    Save the rig. Assign it to your favourite midi-number. And then change with your midi-controller from this rig to another one several times.
    There should be a sound that is not correctly loaded.

Try it

• Got a reply and they said, that they can reproduce this bug and they are working on it.
    So boxed-sound has nothing to do with hex-editors written in other threads (but by the way...please do not use a hex-editor, it causes other problems).

Hope it will be fixed soon.