• Damn man, that was back in the beginning of December...

• Still waiting on delivering - and considering demanding my deposit back...

Oucho! I'm only 3 weeks into my wait, so I'm not gonna hammer him yet. LoL!

I'm gonna wait it out either way since I'm getting a custom design convertible open/closed back powered cabinet that I can't get anywhere else. I like my other monitors okay, I just wanted something unique to go with them.

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• great! Mick said I'm 2 or 3 weeks out.

Post some opinions after you get to know yours good! Can't wait!

but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• cancel all that business, man... Details... We need details... Lots and lots of details. LoL!

• I finally received a full refund for my Xitone Michael Britt cab, after sending it back. Turns out the unit I received was a faulty prototype, so I can't really comment on how it's supposed to sound.

• I finally received a full refund for my Xitone Michael Britt cab, after sending it back. Turns out the unit I received was a faulty prototype, so I can't really comment on how it's supposed to sound.

And you waited how long? Jesus...

• You didn't get to hear it working properly even for a few minutes?

No. When I first received it, it couldn't be switched on at all, because voltage was set to 110V. (I'm in Europe, 220V here). Mick suggested that I take it apart to flip the internal voltage switch. After doing that, it would turn on, but not sound right. To give a reference: the Kemper through the power amp/speaker of my Fender Blues Deluxe (awful sound in that combination) sounded closer to my studio monitors, more linear, than the Xitone cab.

Mick informed me that he had tried new tech on the internal pre-amp, and sent one of these prototypes to me, one to another unsuspecting customer. He suggested that he sends me a replacement pre-amp, and I build it into the cab. I simply don't have the electronics expertise to perform a repair like that, so I declined, and insisted on a refund. On top of that, I could not be sure that this was actually the root cause of the issue - I had connected it to power and tried to turn it on when I received it, unaware that it was set to 110V, which causes an automatic shut down. This should not damage the circuitry, according to Mick, but who knows...

For the record: Mick was always friendly during email communication, and came through with the refund in the end (I'm still in the process of trying to get the customs charge refunded, but that's got nothing to do with him.). But I had to push hard and repeatedly take initiative to get things sorted (example: he told me he was unable to arrange the return shipment to the US, so I had to take care of that).

I'm just glad the whole ordeal is over, and I didn't have any financial losses...

• So, without being able to audition it properly, how will you know what you're missing out on, StratMan? Obviously at this point you don't care, but hey, it could be awesome, man.

To give a reference: the Kemper through the power amp/speaker of my Fender Blues Deluxe (awful sound in that combination) sounded closer to my studio monitors, more linear, than the Xitone cab.

Now that's saying something. Crikey! =O

Oucho...

Hopefully mine will be past the "prototype" bungle level... aCk!!!

No telling when I'll get it, fortunately I wasn't in a hurry to replace what I'm using at the moment.

• Still waiting on @RedGuitars to quit doing real world primary job paying work and get back to his favorite hobby and give us a review!!!

LoL!!!!!!!!!!!