• Still waiting on @RedGuitars to quit doing real world primary job paying work and get back to his favorite hobby and give us a review!!!

LoL!!!!!!!!!!!

I did spend some time with it last night, using a PRS HX/DA profile, with and without reverb. Loved it! Dunno if that qualifies as a review or not, but it sounds better than it did running through my portable PA.

• That's more than we knew before... hehehe. Thanks!

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• I got my XiTone Britt cab a few weeks ago. It's been on a few gigs and had heavy use at home. At 1st I thought it wasn't gonna be loud enough. I had the gain structure all screwed up on the Kemper. I was sending it WAY too much signal. I was running out of the Kemper Main outs and was getting some clipping.I moved the output to the Monitor outs and then set the EQ flat. Now I have plenty of volume and the tones are very good. I am mostly using mode 5 on the XiTone. Today I plugged in my Tech 21 Fly Rig into the Xi and it sounded really good. It's my backup rig and I'm really glad it sounds good with the Xi. I am using Mode 4 for the Fly Rig. So..... I am happy with the XiTone cab. It's getting the job done quite well.
    By the way, it took about 6 weeks to get mine. I was in no big rush. Happy customer!

My name is Chris & I'm a guitar-a-holic!

• Great review! Thanks!

I figure I'm a week or two out.
    I've tried to not bug Mick to death. LoL

but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

Edited once, last by GLiDE-BPM ().

• Supposed to ship mine this week.

Any of you guys have any more experiences with yours? (Xitone MBritt cab)

• Update: Supposed to get mine this week or early next week... About to die to get my hands on the Xitone...

• OH MY SWEET JESUS!!!!!!!
    I LOVE the Xitone MBritt!!!!!

I played the Kemper and the Helix into it cranked for 4 solid hours after it was delivered today!!!

Search over!!!! I have the open/closed back convertible option. It sounds great either way!!!

Love the 5 DSP tone curve modes!

Mick has a royal WINNER here!!!!!!
    Worth every week of waiting!!!!!!

Edited once, last by GLiDE-BPM ().

• feels like I'm playing through an amp, but doesn't muck up my preset tones!

Still matches what's in the PA direct, but it pushes some serious air!!!!

• Had my first band rehearsal with it! OMG! In the mix it's even more awesome!
    My other guitarist (both of us play lead and rhythm) can't believe I'm not playing through a tube amp.
    "That's the best sounding thing you've plugged into... and the others were good, too..."
    Open or closed back is good! Wow!

• Still have any FRFR solutions to compare? Some audio or video of a comparison would be mightly helpful. Glad you're loving it, dude!

• Still have any FRFR solutions to compare?

I can offer half a comparison. After I received the refund from the faulty Xitone cab, I purchased a Dynacord AXM 12A cab from Thomann.

- it arrived within a week
    - it came with 2 power cords (UK and Euro plugs - the Xitone did not include any)
    - it sounded good right away, without doing any adjustments. I've only just started to look into the different settings, to further improve the sound. (Cannot comment on the Xitone sound, because I don't know what it sounds like when it works correctly.)
    - it has an EQ, with factory presets (like the Xitone), and user presets that can be saved (unlike the Xitone)
    - it has a display, that shows levels and overs
    - it has more than 1 input, with separate volume controls, so it can double for vocals, etc.
    - it offers phantom power for condenser mics
    - it's significantly lighter than the Xitone
    - it's fanless (the Xitone has a fan, but it's quiet, no distracting noise)
    - external build quality on both is excellent. The Dynacord may have a small advantage, because it can be pole mounted. The Xitone may have a small advantage, because it's shaped like a traditional cab, and you can put the Kemper on top of it.
    - the Dynacord came with a manual and technical specs
    - 3 year warranty

So, after my misadventure with Xitone, you can probably tell that I'm quite happy with the Dynacord cab.

• you can probably tell that I'm quite happy with the Dynacord cab.

So am I. I've got two AXM 12A's and use both. I prefer to place them on the floor, one in front of me and the other a little to the side, but they also work fine as a mini-stack in a backline with the KPA head on top. A couple short jack-cables with angled plugs as well as power-cables with angled IEC-plugs are required for stacking, and I prefer to put the stack on top of something to get it a couple feet off the ground. I've cut out a small support from 4mm plywood that clips to the upper AXM in the stack so that the KPA sits sturdy on top despite the cutout for the control-panel in the side of the AXM. A little better access to the controls on the AXM when stacked would be nice, but I hardly ever need to touch anything other than the KPAs master volume during a gig or practise session.

• Had my first band rehearsal with it! OMG! In the mix it's even more awesome!
    My other guitarist (both of us play lead and rhythm) can't believe I'm not playing through a tube amp.
    "That's the best sounding thing you've plugged into... and the others were good, too..."
    Open or closed back is good! Wow!

Which mode are you using most often?

• I've playing on 2 -the MBritt mode. Planning on taking it to the next neighborhood jam. Been only playing it in house. Latest upgrade lost my local library, but I have it backed up. Kemper support wanted me to send files that were too large via Dropbox or other, but I think I'll just rebuild it from my backup. Looking forward to getting some of my downloaded profiles back.

Different subject, but is there an easy way to save a list of browser favorites? I know I should already know this but I don't.[Blocked Image: http://web.qx.net/mcantrell/gear/SiggyKemperXitone.png]

• I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...