Bug Report 5.0.3: Looper in pre and EQ type change -> DSP error [SOLVED]

• I wanted to fine tune the sound of my Resonator, which is quite loud acoustically. So I recorded a Loop and played it in PRE. Then I changed the current EQ graphic to EQ studio. The Kemper stopped the sound and after a while there was a message: DSP Error! Communication with DSP board has failed.

Shutting down was still possible as normal. After reboot the Kemper was in the right rig - even with the studio EQ on. Trying to change EQs in looper mode again worked flawless at first. But after scrolling around (browse) for a saved EQ preset it happened again. My autload FX was on at that time.

EDIT: got the DSP error once again with the looper on in browse mode. It was *not* playing. Just engaged. :(

EDIT: Added screenshot

Ne travaillez jamais.

Edited 3 times, last by SpinnerDeluxe ().

• Thanx Sharry. This is good for you! ;)

The Kemper support advised me to do a "Init&Factory Content" and afterwards restore the latest backup. That seemed to fix it. Couple of hours in Looper-Mode and fine-tuning the sound -> stable.

Ne travaillez jamais.

• Thanx Sharry. This is good for you!

The Kemper support advised me to do a "Init&Factory Content" and afterwards restore the latest backup. That seemed to fix it. Couple of hours in Looper-Mode and fine-tuning the sound -> stable.

Well this I could have told you, but I did not. (forgive me :/ )
    With the Beta versions it's better, that the support has a chance to find.
    But obviously they could not.