Lost low frequencies...?

• - Have you ever looked at the frequency response of your bass in an analyzer? In my experience the second harmonic (so ~70Hz for you) is where all the beef lives. Sub bass extension is awesome, sure, but it's just helping out.

- Don't forget that the amp profile includes its own EQ response too, separate from the cab. Have a look at the thread in my signature; there's a PDF there with lots of handy pictures. Specifically, take a look at the Amplifier section on p18 - the red image on the right-hand side is as close to "flat" as that particular profile gets.

No I didn't analyzed the frequency response of my bass, how you do that and what do you use for that ?

Thank you for the link, you made an awesome job man, that's huge :thumbup:

So if I understand well, everything is normal ?

• Every not completely clean bass profile I tried lose some low end below 100 hz. No matter what mic, cab or DI I used to profile the amp and I have tried with different amp.

It's ok for guitar recording, as I always cut above that in the mix, but not for bass.

• Is it possible that this low-cut filter is implemented in order to reduce aliasing? Just a random thought.
    You should try a very old firmware that still had significant amount of aliasing. Maybe the low end response there is flatter.