Kemper Bag Shoulder Strap Ripped Off

• Man, that sucks. I guess there ought to be warranty if it's not too long since you bought it.

I'd advice you to contact support with this issue (link is in my signature). Even if it's too old for warranty, it should be reported so Kemper themselves can pass the complaint onto the manufacturer.

Exactly. Don't know what country are you from, but I think every new item is covered at least with 12 months guarantee.
    Please [email protected] and explain your situation.
    The official Kemper bag carries Kemper's logo so I guess it obligues the manufacturer to some grade of quality,

• I will take some pictures later and post. I think I've owned it for more than 12 months now so not sure if I would be under warranty or not anymore. No damage to my Kemper because of this thankfully. When it broke it was already low to the ground, so no harm done.

I wonder what weight it is rated for? I keep my kemper (w/ all the cables I need in the power amp cavity since i have a non powered unit) and the remote in the large section. One mission expression pedal in the front. My in-ear monitor case on one side and sometimes an acoustic DI box on the other side. I will admit, all of this does feel pretty heavy, but the bag is plenty big to fit all of this gear and none of this is out of the ordinary for someone to carry.

• I will take some pictures later and post. I think I've owned it for more than 12 months now so not sure if I would be under warranty or not anymore. No damage to my Kemper because of this thankfully. When it broke it was already low to the ground, so no harm done.

I wonder what weight it is rated for? I keep my kemper (w/ all the cables I need in the power amp cavity since i have a non powered unit) and the remote in the large section. One mission expression pedal in the front. My in-ear monitor case on one side and sometimes an acoustic DI box on the other side. I will admit, all of this does feel pretty heavy, but the bag is plenty big to fit all of this gear and none of this is out of the ordinary for someone to carry.

I don't know, but I think it ought to be able to carry all this.

great if you post the pictures; however, be aware that the company does not systematically monitor the threads, so I would still urge you to open a support ticket. You can insert a link to this thread :)