Did you fixed that?

• this thread is like 3 years old and i'm sure the issue got resolved because i cannot think of a single case where using a different USB stick wouldn't have solved the issue. unless the Profiler in question has a hardware problem. Saying that, we've offered you to repair broken LEDs on your Profiler years ago and also the hardware for you. I'm not sure what else we could do. From what I can see you've never send your Profiler for repair.
    if you need additional assistance, contact support by email.

So the thing is i have to be without my kemper (i use every at least weekend) for a month (in the best case cause i am sending to Germany from Spain) and pay for renting a new amp while you repair it?, and i have to be agree on that? If i buy a car and it has a problem, i am not paying for a renting one for example, or it is just in Spain that we are the most stupid country in the whole world (i think, Europe is enough)

• So the thing is i have to be without my kemper (i use every at least weekend) for a month (in the best case cause i am sending to Germany from Spain) and pay for renting a new amp while you repair it?, and i have to be agree on that? If i buy a car and it has a problem, i am not paying for a renting one for example, or it is just in Spain that we are the most stupid country in the whole world (i think, Europe is enough)

Have you spoken with the place where you bought it?

• So the thing is i have to be without my kemper (i use every at least weekend) for a month (in the best case cause i am sending to Germany from Spain) and pay for renting a new amp while you repair it?, and i have to be agree on that? If i buy a car and it has a problem, i am not paying for a renting one for example, or it is just in Spain that we are the most stupid country in the whole world (i think, Europe is enough)

would you buy a new car in germany? i don't think so. you would buy it at you local dealer in Spain. and your local dealer would supply you with a rental car while your's is in service. get the drift? see, we are trying to help you here. we are not your enemies.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• If USB port is not responding and the beta system was released before than network was fully functions... not sure about you red the old post i published.

No I did not read your old posts. I was just trying to support you and tell you, like the Kemper staff, that everybody is here to help you get the situation resolved.

Best of all, you have all the Kemper staff attention. They want to help. I don't know how better this could be? Not too many times you get guys from the core team reach out like they are doing from any other products you buy.