Noisy rigs after upgrading to r5

• Just upgraded the firmware to release 5 (upgraded to 4 a couple of days ago and then saw 5 went GA) and now my lead patches appear to have some scratchy electrical buzzing (similar to a bad cord). Downgraded back to 4 but the same issue exists. Deleted the profiles and brought other copies back in, swapped cables and plugged directly into the profiler and to my Scarlet interface, no change. Wondering if anyone had a similar experience or any tips other than a full wipe of the unit. I plan to test other rigs as well to see if the upgrade process junked them up but would think that deleting and re-importing has me covered there.

P.S. they are all mBritt profiles so the quality of the profile isn't in question.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Edited once, last by Douzable ().

• SOLVED - Possibly the import of the delay presets didn't go well. Downgraded the firmware by itself had no resolution, restoring to the same firmware downgrade (also removing the delay presets) corrected it. I was able to re-apply the new firmware and presets and it is functioning as expected.

• Thanks Douzable, I tried restoring, downgrading, then back upgrading to try to fix my tone issues with no effect. I read this thread...downgraded, then init flash, then upgraded back to v5 and my issues went away. I suspect it was the new delay presets as well.