Links do not work (still)

• if you copy a link into a thread and submit it, the website adds a "forum" into the adress. it can only be avoided if you swap "http://" with "www.". there is no other chance to get a working link into the post.

• Can a Webmaster "fix" this remaining bug with this Forum ? - its makes it impossible to post links to prior threads, and makes it impossible for newbies to click a URL link to a prior KPA Forum post.

As a result - each week we have new redundant threads, covering topics which have already been covered to death months ago

Sadly potential KPA customers might believe this user hostile KPA Forum represents the type of mindset of the actual KPA.

Luckily they are night a day difference apart.

this user hostile KPA Forum

My use of the word "hostile" is targeted directly to the underlying Kemper forum software (arrrgh!) - NOT the helpful community of fellow KPA owners!

Yes - I find the user experience of the kemper forum to be very buggy and lacking features I take for granted.

I'm just used to other SMF / pHp forums.

I find this Kemper forum to be extremely buggy and never the same user experience each time I log in.

I would post numerous examples of forum bugs here, but my ability to post direct URL links to these examples remain broken.

• I'm stil having problems with this - of course I might well be a numpty.
    When I use the insert link I get an error message when I click on the submitted message link. When I try and just copy the link in directly I get the URL brackets and the link gets changed when I submit the message. End result, another error message.
    What am I doing wrong? (Specifically, not in general... I'm not sharing the other stuff I get wrong...)

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• Hi Timo, thanks for posting back. I embedded a link to a youtube clip tonight and it worked - didn't do anything different though... The problem I was having yesterday was posting a reference to a previous thread on this site. It worked in preview but not when I submitted it. Strange.

I was trying to post this link:
    h t t p://kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7525
    h t t p://kemper-amps.com/forum/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7525

The top one is one I posted in the end with spaces. A copy of the bottom embedded link seems to add an extra forum. Must be a gremlin on my end I guess.

Cheers.

Brett

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs