mix for delay and reverb available on expression pedal

• Title says it all. Im suprised this hasnt been implemented yet. delay and or reverb mic controllable via expression pedal preferably with min and max values available.. I know I can morph..

• I can do that with CC#68 and #70... The controller can't send midi CC messages?

No, you can't just use the expression pedal plugged into remote or kemper to control delay or reverb mix.... Not one of the available options... Hence my request..... Morph needs to be set specific to each rig, which I like using for other features with the second stomp. This would be a global option available regardless of rig. Should be reasonably simple to add since it's already available via midi

• No, you can't just use the expression pedal plugged into remote or kemper to control delay or reverb mix.... Not one of the available options... Hence my request..... Morph needs to be set specific to each rig, which I like using for other features with the second stomp. This would be a global option available regardless of rig. Should be reasonably simple to add since it's already available via midi

Aha...Good thing I use a midi foot controller then 8)