Kemper to Ableton Live Set up (Program Switching)

• Hey guys

Apologies if this has been discussed before, i have been having many issues trying to find a thread, video, whatever!! So i am going to try on here

I recently purchased a Kemper and of course i fell in love with it! I have used Midi program changed before (when i had my axe fx) and strongly enough i think my fluke i was able to do program changes on it. NOW, with the kemper i am just stumped.

I am using Ableton Live 9, Kemper and a midi to USB cable. From there i don't know how to set it up in setting and how to creat changes within ableton (mainly in Session view)

hope that is enough information so if anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated!

• In order to make sure you get this solved, It would help us out, if you would state what is the desired outcome, or intended purpose of connecting your Kemper via MIDI, to Ableton. Are you wanting Ableton to be able to control the Kemper?

That said, can you take a screenshot of your MIDI settings in Ableton>Options>Preferences>MIDI Sync?

• I recently purchased a Kemper and of course i fell in love with it! I have used Midi program changed before (when i had my axe fx) and strongly enough i think my fluke i was able to do program changes on it. NOW, with the kemper i am just stumped.

very interested in this, didn't even know it was possible, we run ableton live and I play using a Kemper, curious to see if anyone has a guide on how to set this up