Master Output Volume

• Its almost like the db level was changed for the master volume knob. Or the default was reset when I updated to 5.0.3 I remember there is a setting for the output section that lets you add or subtract a db boost. When I updated my overal volume for all rigs went up so I had to back down the master volume knob on the front form 6.1 to 4.1

• On the Output Settings, page 2: which links do you have engaged?
    If you have more than one link engaged, a single value of the master volume is linked to multiple volumes of different outputs. To illustrate: you can have the master volume at 0.0, while the Main Out volume is at -10.0dB and the Monitor Out volume is at -5.0dB.

• The main volume has changed from one update to the next. Its not a big deal I just turn the overall volume down but just thought it was weird that the volume level keeps changing on each update. Is there a list of what defaults were changed during the update so that I can revert any changes from one release to another

• The main volume has changed from one update to the next. Its not a big deal I just turn the overall volume down but just thought it was weird that the volume level keeps changing on each update. Is there a list of what defaults were changed during the update so that I can revert any changes from one release to another

I'm not sure if you really understand the differences between Master Volume and the different volumes in the Output Menu.