Kemper Looper Control with KMI Soft Step 2

• Hi,
    I saw in the forum someone using softstep 2 for looping with kemper.
    I downloaded the preset and i find it very usefull except one thing: once you made the first loop and you want to overdub a second one or simply playing with effects also the first loop become effected.
    Is there someone else who tried this? Could be more usefull to have the loop in the post like with the remote profile i think it works.
    Paolo

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Really good sounds going on there, mind you asking what amps and profilers are those in the demo?

• I'm using several, Choptones to personal profiles. Amps are markii c+ from Choptones, triaxis with 2:90 amp, and mark V. Distorded profiles with a Choptones cab, clean profiles with my own 2x12 cab, since the cab was fresh new when i made the profiles ( good clean, harsh distortion ).