Power amp fault ?

• Hi All,

I'm pretty sure that my Power amp section has developed a fault, I've raised a support ticket but I thought I'd throw it out here just in case anyone else has come across this and its a simple fix (I have a gig on Saturday :( )

I upgraded to the latest OS earlier in the week and everything appeared to be fine until I went to use it via my cab, I was getting sound via the monitor out section but nothing via the speaker output.

So far I've done the following:

I've checked my Guitar, cables and cab using my valve head and everything was OK.
    I checked my volume settings and they are all fine
    Checked the power amp was on in the output section - odd thing here is when I disable and re-enable the power amp I hear 2 clicks, almost as if its tripping something inside the Kemper.
    I've performed a system reset (holding down the page buttons when powering up)
    Performed a sys init

and finally I rolled back the OS

I can't say for sure if the power amp stopped working since I upgraded the OS as the last time I used it was a week prior to upgrading, its electronic and things go wrong at anytime so I honestly don't think its related to that.

Any Ideas ?

Cheers
    Steve

• Thanks for checking, I figured this might be the case.

I guess I will be using the old faithful on Saturday! (JCM800) unless the Kemper support team and the postal services perform miracles and I can ship it, get it fixed and returned by Saturday.. Kemper support - fancy the challenge ? ;)

Cheers
    Steve