Playing mp3 through Kemper

• I connected my phone to the fx loop to play mp3 files through Kemper and it sound awful, its like a strange digital echo is added to the sound. All effects is off except for the fx loop.
    I tried to figure out other ways to connect my phone and in output menu it look like Aux-Headphone is an option to use Headphone connection as aux in, but maybe I am wrong.
    Can anyone explain how to play mp3 through Kemper..

Regards Paul

• The manual says:

Auxiliary Input

The Auxiliary Input function allows you to feed a stereo signal, such as a mp3-player, into your Profiler to play alongwith it. In the Output/Master menu, the Auxiliary Input function is equipped with two controls: one to feed the auxsignal to the MAIN OUTPUTS as well as S/PDIF OUT, and another to feed it to the MONITOR and HEADPHONEOUTPUT. This allows you, for instance, to add an additional monitor signal to your HEADPHONE OUTPUT, whilethe MAIN OUTPUT stays unaffected. The auxiliary signal will not be affected by any internal effects.

Ne travaillez jamais.

• The manual says:

Auxiliary Input

The Auxiliary Input function allows you to feed a stereo signal, such as a mp3-player, into your Profiler to play alongwith it. In the Output/Master menu, the Auxiliary Input function is equipped with two controls: one to feed the auxsignal to the MAIN OUTPUTS as well as S/PDIF OUT, and another to feed it to the MONITOR and HEADPHONEOUTPUT. This allows you, for instance, to add an additional monitor signal to your HEADPHONE OUTPUT, whilethe MAIN OUTPUT stays unaffected. The auxiliary signal will not be affected by any internal effects.

Thanks for the reply i found out it was my cable :)