Solved - Not all Stomps availaible depending on rig ??

• ???Can you be a bit more precise? Which stomps in which block in which Rig? Flanger 2 and Phaser 2 are not yet active and on the Delay and reverb block you can put nothing else, as you cannot put reverb or delay on ABCD....

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• for ex.: In some rigs the compressor is available in block A of the stomp module, in other rigs not ? same for boosters or several overdrive stomps. Don't know how to explain otherwise, sorry ;(

Could you give me 2-3 specific examples so that I can check on my one? Like:

Rig name - Comp not available in block A
    Rig name - boost not available in block C

Ok?

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Press and hold the stomp button (A,B,C or D) and turn the left knob to browse through the FX, the comp is between the stereo widener and the first chorus.
    If you push "Browse" the you browse through the presets for that single stomp, not through stomps... :D

• My pleasure! looking forward to your profiles!!