(solved) Kemper always switches to first profile after startup /edit: and does not delete RIGS completly

• Hi,

I got a little "error" since several Updates (can´t remember but I think since System 3, I am on 5). So it might be NOT an System error. Maybe something with faulty profiles. Only a Problem with Browser Mode in favourites right after startup. I am on the latest System 5 Beta. Again, the error occurs since system 3-something

Problem:
    Everytime (!) I start the Kemper (Power on) it shows me the last used profile (as usual). But when I change it via Rigbuttons it switches to the first or second profile in the list. No matter which is the "starting" profile. So after every startup I have to scroll through my favourites (my standard sort) to my profiles.

I can remember before that the Kemper always started with the right profile (like now) but when I chose the next via rig buttons it goes to the next in the list, not always to the first.

Add:
    this "jumping to the first" happens ONLY in favourites list and right after startup.

whatever profile I had before restart, after restart in favourites and switching rig for the first time it always jumps to the first rig in the list.

What I do now is (after I backuped my profiles to rigmanager) kill ALL profiles from my kemper and recopy them via rigmanager. I´ll write if this helps.

add:
    I deleted all rigs via rig manager. Restartet Kemper. Next: without doing anything, rig manager synced and copied 599 rigs back to the kemper (whaaaaaaat one?????). Before erasing all (via RM) from Kemper it showed me 673 rigs (count of the backup in RM) and after that automatic sync I have 627 rigs on the kemper (count of RM again). So WHAAAAAAT? Am I not allowed to clean up my kemper? (jump to first rig error is still there)

I will now shut off RM and restart Kemper. OK. Surprise. I deleted all Rigs but 28 favourites before restart. Guess what: ALL rigs are still on the kemper after restart (WITHOUT RM on). I really start to hesitate with my mind.

(Kemper remembers all favourite changes I did right before deleting everything)

NEXT try to delete rigs... ok... ähhhmmm... I don´t know any way to "format" my kemper.
    By the way: Now I cannot navigate to another RIG in "all rigs". It stays in the same. Now it starts to get really funny. BUT in favourites I still can navigate (my heart will go on). Now I realize I CAN select another rig in "all" if they are the favourites I left on the Kemper.

I start RM. RM syncs. Guess, 626 rigs. But on the Kemper only the 28 favourites work I left on the Kemper before I deleted the NONFavourites.

OK. This is REALLY weird.

Oh, I see in RM the names of the 599 other rigs but really nothing in them (no AMP Name, Cabinet Author and so on. I see Name and Date, nothing more. Everything is empty).

I guess my Kemper Riglist in the Kemper is faulty. What could I do? How to format the Kemper?

Is there a way to delete ALL Rigs within Kemper? RM doesn´t do it right (as tested).

I have a Backup of my rigs.

• did the "hold rig button during startup"

Problem solved!!!

Broken Rigs seemed to disappear.

thanks to support page on soundside.de (greets, someday I might buy something just to thank you!)