Auto 'Store To Pool' Option when creating a Performance in Rig Manager

• When you create a Performance in Rig Manager, it does not automatically copy the Rig into the Browser Pool when you drag-and-drop a Rig from your local library (possibly the exchange but haven't tested) to a slot in a performance. I think it would be helpful to have either automatic, or a pop up option to store that same Rig to the browser pool. I didn't realize this does not happen, and I have found in two instances where I went to the Browser Pool to get a rig that wasn't there because it was only stored in a Performance. Yes, I know I can 'Store to Pool' from the Performance, or load the Rig to the Browser Pool as a second, separate step, but I would like it as automated as possible. thanks!

• Hi, dont agree,
    i like to have my browserpool as clean as i want, so for me its better to decide by the store to pool button which rig i want to copy to my browser pool. If i have cool ones, than i copy them to browser pool and i push the fav button, so i can have a quick look to them when i browse for fav rigs.

Cheers
    Frank