Kemper Effects

• Hi,

I'm thinking of getting a Kemper but also thinking of staying with my current Vox AC4 for playing at home and buying a few effects. What is the quality of the effects, particularly chorus and delay?

Thanks

• All FX are absolutely top-notch, really hi-level. Chorus and delays are warm and 3d, the spillover works perfect. I'm not feeling the need for external fx

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• +1.

Only thing that sucks currently: No spillover when switching delay on and off, but I'm sure that will be fixed very soon in a future firmware :)

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• +1.

Only thing that sucks currently: No spillover when switching delay on and off, but I'm sure that will be fixed very soon in a future firmware :)

If you use CC #27 instead of #26 it will spillover, same for reverb, use CC #29 instead of #28. In both case it put the mix at 0 instead of switching the FX off

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• If you use CC #27 instead of #26 it will spillover, same for reverb, use CC #29 instead of #28. In both case it put the mix at 0 instead of switching the FX off

Yes I use it this this way on my Midi Board an it works perfect with spillover. But it only works as an on or of switch.
    I really would be happy if I Could use an expression pedal instead for increase or decrease the amount in the mix :)

• Yes I use it this this way on my Midi Board an it works perfect with spillover. But it only works as an on or of switch.
    I really would be happy if I Could use an expression pedal instead for increase or decrease the amount in the mix :)

To be implemented soon, they are still working on the midi side... :(

• If you use CC #27 instead of #26 it will spillover, same for reverb, use CC #29 instead of #28. In both case it put the mix at 0 instead of switching the FX off

:-O
    Good idea!

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• :huh:

Btw... I tried to use those CC as a real mix value (for like 0 = 0% and 127 = 100%). Doesn't work for me. Only on/off via mix.

• :huh:

Btw... I tried to use those CC as a real mix value (for like 0 = 0% and 127 = 100%). Doesn't work for me. Only on/off via mix.

Yes, I know. CC is not yet fully implemented