RM messes up all performances (moved from wrong subforum)

• I once again tried to make some performances in RM.
    Again, it fucked up everything and the stuff it shows me in RM is differnt than that what I get in the profiler.
    Am I the only one with this problem? What helps?
    ALL I did was copying Rigs from one window to the performance in another. Did this, copyed one performance, exchanged some rigs by draging other onto it, and everything is fucked up.... That means, that the names of the solts are ok and the same in RM and the profiler, but the underlying rigs are... whatever they wnat to be. They are not the same in RM and Profiler.
    Any ideas what I can do?

• never had that. works fine here. and what do you mean by "all performances". surely, neither Rig Manager does alter all performances at the same time. make a video and contact support by email please.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Maybe its time for a "Rig Manager and Performance Editing" tutorial video?

It seems quite important to do each of the editing steps in the perfect order to make it work as expected.

Ne travaillez jamais.

• It seems quite important to do each of the editing steps in the perfect order to make it work as expected.

good idea, as for the video. but there is no order to editing and you don't need one. the only important thing to be aware of is that both Rig Manager and Profiler need to edit the same performance. if you preview a performance, then start to edit it in Profiler, then store it in Profiler, Rig Manager will still edit the preview. this is something we know that needs to be addressed at some point.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Not sure, what that means...
    I never edited on the profiler, only in RM. Still, if I drag a rig from a performance to another, another performance slot changes its name. And the rigs are ... somewhere.

I opened a ticket.
    Support answered within an hour!!! Wow! Asked for a video and log file. Both is sent.
    Hope it gets sorted soon...

If someone is interested, the Video:
    https://1drv.ms/v/s!Avc_7fsuMUZYmT9CjJps6s8nX7IA
    I am not expert in videomaking. Did not know, how to remopve the audio. So please turn off audio, its just clicking and breathing...