[Choptones] Carved Vai vol.2 (Carvin Legacy VL100 Steve Vai)

• No problem guys.

• Hey Frank - what are your graphic eq settings for these amps? I'm still trying to determine the right levels on HP, LP as well as the other settings.

Thanks

• Hey Frank - what are your graphic eq settings for these amps? I'm still trying to determine the right levels on HP, LP as well as the other settings.
    Thanks

Hi,
    no special eq settings. I only use the grafik eq in slot x tho pkace the low and high cut in accordance to my speakers. I set a low cut at prox 80 to 100 hz and the high cut at 5500 to 7000hz, mainly 6200 hz. It depends on your cab setup.

• CARVED VAI Just Play Pack for Kemper
    (Seeking to recreate the tone of a Carvin Legacy VL100)
    Enjoy!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• New demo :)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel!---> https://goo.gl/YUhxc6

• New demo :)

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel!---> https://goo.gl/YUhxc6

Coooool demo. I have two amps in my performances: Your Vai Carvin and a new Soldano from Guido Bungenstock.

No need for more. Excellent work guys!

Cheers
    Frank