Loose nut inside Kemper Powerhead....

• Alright, so I was going to pack my Powerhead to make it ready for a flight tomorrow. When I lifted it up I noticed that there was a strange sound from inside the Kemper, definitely a loose part. I thought about opening it up from the back and see what it was, but I don't have any torx screwdrivers available here, and every single screw is torx (which is a good thing though). However, I managed to twist and shake it such that the nut appeared right at one of the lower cooling ribs. It is a quite small nut, probably not bigger than M3. I don't feel like shipping it to Kemper in Germany (I live in Norway), because I am attending to a music school where I use it every day. The Kemper also functions flawlessly. Any idea about what it could be, and is it fixable by myself?

• Well, I figured that it was harder than I thought to properly open it, but Kemper support told me that it was the most important to get the nut out (in case of any short circuiting). So I managed to move the back plate maybe one centimeter, and it was just enough to get the nut out. The Kemper has worked flawlessy ever since :)

Edited once, last by Alfi27 ().