God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (christmas - hardrock version) :)

• Hey Kempers ;)

Me and my band are building up a little tradition for us. Since three years we meet up in the christmas season, get some drinks, have some fun together and record a song.
    This year we found the traditional "god rest ye merry gentlemen" very inspiring and made a little hardrock version out of it. 8o

If your interested in some details, the drums and vocals are recorded at out rehearsal space, guitars and bass are completely out of Kemper, mainly using @sinmix profiles. In more detail the last added pushed 5150 MK I profiles and a Triple Rectifier.
    I've used the same profile on rhythm guitars and for bass distortion I just dialed back the gain to get a little bit of dirt into the bass tone. :D

So, thanks for this great community, the support and merry christmas to you :saint:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by Navar ().