PAD & organ rigs , based on my own delay presets.

• Hi, I've uploaded 3 pad rigs I made to mimic analog synths with my guitars :

ATM.JB.PAD me organ
    ATM.JB.PAD me shiny
    ATM.JB.darkpad (this one is a cello pad designed to be used with transpose )

Be sure to unlock DLY as the tone mainly comes from the delay settings

You can lock these setting or save them as presets to use on your own profiles. Unfortunately I made the original settings on a commercial profile that I cannot share ... These sound even better.

Notes :

• they are a bit tricky to master, as you need to anticipate the attack / swell , it's a whole new instrument ;)

• I sure took lots of use of the hold function while recording , as 'hold' will react like the wheels of the hammond organ, it's spectacular. To use this feature simply hold a chord an once your got the desired resonance and tone , just push 'hold' on page 2/6 of delay settings and your KPA will behave like a sampler on a hammond organ.

• They will sound better with a real dist box or fuzzbox or some kind of boost in front of the KPA, lots of the clips recorded below were made with a Nitrogen21 fuzz in front
    • If no fuzz available , use the gain knob to drive your virtual hammond

• Here is an example of these rigs in action :

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sure, please notice that all these rigs are free and available on rig exchange.

the base profile is part of my great Jazzbox / Hollowbody commercial pack . This one is a free one that was available on rig ex for a while as a demo and reference

ATM.JB.drive.chordal

I use this one because it gives great results on all kinds of pickups (SC/HB/P90) , has a great gain course and is really tweak-able to the bone.

Regarding the FX : there are based on the swell function of the dual crystal delays presets (Kemper rig pack) setup to remove most of the attack and give an ascending swell & infinite feedback sync, you can lock the D2CR stomp and use you own profiles. All details are in the D2CR settings (that's 6 pages of settings, too long to be explained here..)

As I said , It's pretty critical to use a front analog stomp before the KPA to give the old analog synth feel, but my Nitrogen21 pedal is really something special, it features a 4 EQ settings and the one I use with the darkpad really fattens up the tone especially in the basses.

FIY I'll work on a stoner & Psychedelic pack next and I'll do some more PADS & FX , both free (demos) and commercial as there is some interest in the community for these. I'll try to profile the Nitrogen21 on my own preamps & amps with all kinds of FXs.

happy new year 2017 !

Renaud.

• I just got my Kemper so I'm late to the thread (first post). These are great! I was going to post and ask about ambient sounds like this. If anyone knows of others and can point me to them that would be great.

Thanks Waraba! I loaded some of your others in too.

• I just got my Kemper so I'm late to the thread (first post). These are great! I was going to post and ask about ambient sounds like this. If anyone knows of others and can point me to them that would be great.

Thanks Waraba! I loaded some of your others in too.

Welcome to the group Phil!