Hi, I've uploaded 3 pad rigs I made to mimic analog synths with my guitars :
ATM.JB.PAD me organ
ATM.JB.PAD me shiny
ATM.JB.darkpad (this one is a cello pad designed to be used with transpose )
Be sure to unlock DLY as the tone mainly comes from the delay settings
You can lock these setting or save them as presets to use on your own profiles. Unfortunately I made the original settings on a commercial profile that I cannot share ... These sound even better.
- they are a bit tricky to master, as you need to anticipate the attack / swell , it's a whole new instrument
- I sure took lots of use of the hold function while recording , as 'hold' will react like the wheels of the hammond organ, it's spectacular. To use this feature simply hold a chord an once your got the desired resonance and tone , just push 'hold' on page 2/6 of delay settings and your KPA will behave like a sampler on a hammond organ.
- They will sound better with a real dist box or fuzzbox or some kind of boost in front of the KPA, lots of the clips recorded below were made with a Nitrogen21 fuzz in front
- If no fuzz available , use the gain knob to drive your virtual hammond
- Here is an example of these rigs in action :