Anyone in the SF Bay Area...

• ...want to test out some FRFR? I have a Yamaha DXR10 and a Matrix FR12 with an Atomic CLR and Mission Gemini on the way. I got tired of reading all the opinions and decided to hear them all for myself side by side. And, if anyone has a Xitone, that would be awesome.

• 1 hr north of Sacramento.. I keep wondering if I'm missing something with the Dxr10.. As compared to say the atomic.. If I get an opportunity to head that way soon perhaps I will hit you up..when are they to arrive ?

• Walnut Creek, reporting in. Looking forward to your review.

Kemper Powerhead w/remote & Kabinet
    Focusrite 18i8 (2nd Gen) - Windows 10 - Ableton Live - Yamaha HS-8's - DT770 80 ohms

• Gemini and Atomic are arriving the week of the 26th. My office in Santa Clara is closed from the 30th-2nd and will be empty and available. Or, if anyone has a more appropriate venue, I'm open for suggestions. Can't hold onto them too long, I'll need to ship them back before the return window closes. Or, if anyone is blown away by what they hear, you're welcome to buy it for my exact cost. Don't know which one I will keep, but I get first pick :) Let's stick to PMs or email when discussing specific addresses, etc