[4Seasonsound] Summer Sale 33 % OFF

• I just wanted to point out that you have made specific profiles for pick ups and guitars, like profiles for the Strat neck pick up and LP's bridge etc.
    THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT MOST OF US ARE TRYING TO FIND AS IT HELPS US GET CLOSER TO AN INTENDED SOUND RIGHT WAY.

I picked up all packs based on that alone.
    Good work and thank you

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I was tempted to buy the profiles several times, but every time I listened to the sound samples I couldn't make a decision. I just want to give a bloody honest feedback and hope not to be misunderstood. The way your sound samples are presented is... well ... disturbing me 8| There really seems to be a usable tone behind all that out-of-tune and out of everrything riffs and wrong notes!

Of course not that bad... but at first I really thought the samples are just a funny parody or something! You really should find someone presenting your stuff the way it deserves it! Really! Someone who tunes his guitar before hitting "record" and that stuff. And someone who delivers with killer riffs and smooth playing... Have to say sorry: I could not help you with that (cause it would than sound not better than it already is - my playing is (mostly) in tune, but apart from that really, really sucks. So it would not be much an improvement at all. I am only good at playing Hellhammer riffs in ultra doom version and prog black metal (= evil wrong notes intended!!)!

Much love <3 and promise: Will buy all your stuff after listening to first real KILLER sample

• I was tempted to buy the profiles several times, but every time I listened to the sound samples I couldn't make a decision. I just want to give a bloody honest feedback and hope not to be misunderstood. The way your sound samples are presented is... well ... disturbing me 8| There really seems to be a usable tone behind all that out-of-tune and out of everrything riffs and wrong notes!

Of course not that bad... but at first I really thought the samples are just a funny parody or something! You really should find someone presenting your stuff the way it deserves it! Really! Someone who tunes his guitar before hitting "record" and that stuff. And someone who delivers with killer riffs and smooth playing... Have to say sorry: I could not help you with that (cause it would than sound not better than it already is - my playing is (mostly) in tune, but apart from that really, really sucks. So it would not be much an improvement at all. I am only good at playing Hellhammer riffs in ultra doom version and prog black metal (= evil wrong notes intended!!)!

Much love <3 and promise: Will buy all your stuff after listening to first real KILLER sample

It's true. Don't intend to offend UStarman but I agree the profiles deserve better playing in order to tempt people to buy them. Good that you brought this up. He can benefit from your suggestion.

• New MA JAM 800 MOD soundsample played with strat, more is coming.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

THX to Frank