Problem with Performace settings

• Hey everyone, every time I boot my Kemper and turn it to Perform, the first slot loads up as a different profile, yet the name is the correct one. It takes a few switches back and forth, even up and down the slots for it to clear and go back to normal.

Any ideas?

• I'm not sure I understand correctly - does the first slot load up a rig which has the right name, but is a different profile? Could it be because you have edited it? Those edits are maintained until you shift to a different performance ("bank"), I think. This includes if you've loaded in an alternative profile. As I recall, the name of the slot is not necessarily the name of the profile itself.

I think rig manager loads rigs into the currently selected slot when you're in performance mode when previewing the rigs in RM - this might be the culprit?

• Yeah that's what is happening, but without the editing. This is from a fresh boot up so no editing has occurred yet.

My performance just wiped itself on Rig Manager, so I'm currently making it again, we'll see if it works now.

• I've had the exact same problem; turn on my Profiler, and the first amp in my first performance is now a Marshall 6100 (it was an acoustic 12-string setting) but the name hasn't changed. Last night, one of my settings suddenly had a different chorus setting than the one that was left in it (and it's not something I've edited. I'd love to figure this out.
    Steve

• I've had the exact same problem; turn on my Profiler, and the first amp in my first performance is now a Marshall 6100 (it was an acoustic 12-string setting) but the name hasn't changed. Last night, one of my settings suddenly had a different chorus setting than the one that was left in it (and it's not something I've edited. I'd love to figure this out.
    Steve

Welcome! :)

If the cause of these problems can be narrowed down to not doing any editing (through rig manager or directly, or turning the browse knob while in performance mode etc), contact support - it might be a bug. There's a link in my signature.

• The first Performance that shows up after a restart isn't the Performance as stored and memorized, but the Performance edit buffer, which is maintained during a restart cycle. So it might reflect edits, that you did before the shut down.

We had an issue affecting that edit buffer, which should have been solved with revision 4.0.6.

We have never seen inconsistencies regarding stored Performances.