Which Profiles (free and paid) do you recommend?

• I agree. I have 3 of these in my own rig rotation.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Thanks Dean. I just grabbed the XTC pack and yes very impressed on first play, going to spend some time with that today.

re the other pack you mention above, do you mean the Dr. Z MAZ pack? I can't find any Divided by 13 profiles on his site.

• Thanks Dean. I just grabbed the XTC pack and yes very impressed on first play, going to spend some time with that today.

re the other pack you mention above, do you mean the Dr. Z MAZ pack? I can't find any Divided by 13 profiles on his site.

Glad you like it. Yes I meant the Dr. Z. MAZ . sorry about that. But that MAZ with a strat is unbelievable!!

• here are a few more that I like that are on the rig exchange

FD Bandmaster 1 by Jochen Gedicke - Clean
    Roland Jazz Chorus JC-120 by Hal - Clean
    GRS FSR by GRS Studios - many profiles by this name
    Jimmy GT Trio CH1,2,3 by Jimmy - I personally like CH3, I have always liked the distortion sond of this amp
    JVM410HJS-V30 & OD1 by NIGEL KAY

I second HammerJo's recommendations!

For the commercial profiles many of the dealers have free samples. I highly recommend you try those out. If you can't find their free profiles I would contact them.

Edit May 20:
    Commercial profiles: All by Guidorist and Bert Meulendijk.

The Kemper Profiling Amp is the best musical invention since the Electric Guitar and the Marshall Amp .

Edited once, last by Laker ().

• Bert Meulendijk for sure! Incredibly rich sounding amps with so much more tone and vibe than a lot of other I tested. Also they sound right and ready for a mix as soon as you load them so that makes it something really inspiring to play with. Very happy with his profiles!

• Hi,

my name is Claudio, I have 18 years experience playing guitar and own the Kemper since 2014. I play from blues to metal with my Strato, Tele and Lespaul From time to time I change idea on which is the best profile, because I find new and more realistic profiles. At the moment my favourites are:

1) Evil Robot by The Amp Factory (the one included in bundle 2)
    2) Freidman Dirty Shirty by The Amp Factory (included in bundle 10). For me it is by far the best Marshall Tone (I've tried many from Top Jimi, TAF and MB).

I'm trying some profiles from Rigbusters and found them very interesting!! Also the cab profiles, so you can improve your profiles.

Regards

Claudio

• Please consider my latest BE100 pack as an option. It's been received very well and there's lots of clips on my link...

http://mattfig.bigcartel.com/product/be100-profiles

I'm happy to get you some free samples of any of my rigs if you want....I like to earn people's biz the old fashioned way... :)

Hey Mattfig, the sound- samples of the Friedman sound really promising- but before Buying I really would like to test a mid- and a highgain- sample to see if they add "something new or different" (can´t explain it better) to the friedman- profile- collection I have so far... :D

• Hey Mattfig, the sound- samples of the Friedman sound really promising- but before Buying I really would like to test a mid- and a highgain- sample to see if they add "something new or different" (can´t explain it better) to the friedman- profile- collection I have so far... :D

Purchase them, you won't regret it. I've a bunch of BE100 profiles and these are the best.

• Hey Mattfig, the sound- samples of the Friedman sound really promising- but before Buying I really would like to test a mid- and a highgain- sample to see if they add "something new or different" (can´t explain it better) to the friedman- profile- collection I have so far... :D

I'll get you some sir.... :) Just lemme know where to send...