as it is mostly a question of personal taste, I also recommend to start with the free packs and the factory rigs. The following rigs are for free in the RE and are in my opinion quite outstanding.
1. MORGAN AC20 RMPACHECO
2. FENDER BASSMAN 59 JOHNNY NAVARRO
3. FENDER TINY FEET TAF
4. MANROCK 800 TAF
5. RIVERA THIRTY TWELVE HAYS
6. EVH 5153 CLEAN AIR OLA ENGLUND
7. FENDER VIBROKING CHADRIDES
8. TWEN COMBO CLEAN BR. M. PAUSIO
9. THE CHIEF DIRTY KEMPER AMPS
10. AC15 HAYS (SOME OF THE SERIES)
The numbering is just for convenience and is no indication of quality. As there are mostly clean rigs I should explain that I like to drive clean amps with stomps. Some times it sounds better than the amps own overdrive. And it's a good starting point to begin with. You may add turned up gain to your liking. Cool thing that is.
I agree. I have 3 of these in my own rig rotation.