Temper Temper on the Kemper.

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I like anything that sounds like ZZ Top, nicely done. What guitar and profile are you using Mud?

Kemper Powerhead w/remote & Kabinet
    Focusrite 18i8 (2nd Gen) - Windows 10 - Ableton Live - Yamaha HS-8's - DT770 80 ohms

• Thank You, I was on a guitar safari and found a $150.00 Dean tobacco burst Leslie West in the middle of Louisiana.
    Leslie sounds good on his. The back control plate has "Caretakers" with 2 names engraved and 3. is blank. Must be Mojo And Voodoo working. Watching the road rage headed back to TX. that riff came to me thinking I got a guitar that could take out 6 lanes of you bastards. The Diesel Hagan by Lasse Lammert. I ran the uPTC, SPCE, Quad Delay Morphed in on the B section into Hall Reverb.
    I like to begin with an Atmospheric Disaster and work my way back to almost controlling it. That is 1 guitar track.
    The Kemper runs straight into a Korg 3200 Digital recorder. No eq nothing. It came out just like it went in and a cd went into my lap top.
    I will use pro tools at some point but for demos I would rather play than engineer just now. What a vicious Rig.
    Someone like Jimmy Barnes or Sammy Hagar on this could deliver the Cow! Muddy 8)