Send/Return through SPDIF

• Bump. Nobody cares, I take it.
    To whom it may interest, my intention would be to use Ableton live as more sophisticated looper. Not only connection through SPDIF, with respect to normal audio cables, would save the AD/DA conversions (4 in total), but I also found that the sound quality through SPDIF is indeed more impeccable (weird, cause I am using good cables and a good audio interface, but I find it loses some of the low frequency content)

• I have a G-Major lying around. I fired up the analog input stage by confounding cables on a dark stage. 200 Watts into the input was a bit too much :D . If the spdif connection allowed me to loop it in, it might still be of some use.

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

• I have a G-Major lying around. I fired up the analog input stage by confounding cables on a dark stage. 200 Watts into the input was a bit too much :D . If the spdif connection allowed me to loop it in, it might still be of some use.

Ouch! Sorry about that! But hey, another use case for our feature request :P

• Very useful feature request. Nowadays, when every other device is digital, starting from digital wireless to a digital monitor mixer, there is a lot of cumulative latency due to the multiple AD/DA conversions.

• Plus, unless there is some architectural impediment that makes it impossible to route the signal through the SPDIF (other than for in and out), I think this feature is a complete no-brainer!