Recommended IEMs for live use?

• Aren't the 215 considered as linear? At least I have read that. And I don't think they are bassy at all and I play a sevenstring guitar ;)

I don't know if they are considered linear, but I bought 3 different sets of IEMs to try out and the 215's seemed to have quite a bit of bass compared to the others. It wasn't bad, just seemed more. Most of the reviews I've read online also say that. It all comes down to personal preference though. If they do have more low end, I'm sure that would come in handy with a 7 string too :)

• I don't know if they are considered linear, but I bought 3 different sets of IEMs to try out and the 215's seemed to have quite a bit of bass compared to the others. It wasn't bad, just seemed more. Most of the reviews I've read online also say that. It all comes down to personal preference though. If they do have more low end, I'm sure that would come in handy with a 7 string too :)

Just this week I had the opportunity of buying a set of se315 for a third of the new price. At a short test my ears tell me that they overall sound fuller than the SE215 without booming or lacking something allthough reading the graphic above it rolls off the bass and highs quite a bit. Going to test them with the band on sunday perhaps that will tell what it is all about or what my ears like more :)

• Ok, what is it that makes the 425 so much more comfortable? They look very similar in pictures..

Sorry it's taken so long ... "Stricken with the Lurgi!" The casings do indeed look similar but the 425s are angled slightly leading the wires away from the ears. It's small but does make a difference.

• Sorry it's taken so long ... "Stricken with the Lurgi!" The casings do indeed look similar but the 425s are angled slightly leading the wires away from the ears. It's small but does make a difference.

Thanks for the feedback. Sometimes small things do make a change..