Workflow - Stompbox - Signal Chain

• Hi guys,

Hope you are well.

Quick one. Since I've been an analog guy for many many years sometimes I feel I'm stuck trying, adjusting, searching for the best way to approach and organise my sounds.

Still have a lot to learn, but sometimes this process kills the moment and that inspired is lost.

Any of you have gone through this challenge? I'd appreciate if you could share some tips and tricks that helped your transition.

Last but not least, I still own a few stompboxes and one in particular I intend to keep it in the chain, I'm just not sure the best way to do it, I'm mostly using the remote.

I know there's plenty of options on Kemper but somethings I can only achieve with this guy:

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Stay awesome.

Music is Key.

• I am a old analog guy as well,
    I use a Klon and a Dude in line with my Guitar as well as the remote, never been happier,sold the Strymon since the new delays are so good,,
    the big prob, with the Kemper is I have spent my life searching for tone,used to spend half a day on the web,,searching amps/pedals, etc
    Now I am board out of my mind,I have exactly what I need so,,,,,,,,,,,, lots of free time these days,been playing a LOT more,
    all these guitar tones are Kemper/ Mike Britt,,, the bass is the Tone Ham preset/ kemper,,Ran all the B-3 sounds thru the Kemper as well,
    Im my world, the kemper is my amp,,,,or should I say amps,,,,,,,
    http://www.GhostRyderBand.com

• You can use pedals, I have had good and bad success depending on the pedal . The Kemper is like any other amp.

I would run the Echo pedal into the Kemper effect return and put it in slot X as a "effects loop".

• You can use pedals, I have had good and bad success depending on the pedal . The Kemper is like any other amp.

I would run the Echo pedal into the Kemper effect return and put it in slot X as a "effects loop".

Thanks, I shall try this.

Music is Key.

• Below there are some very useful information I have missed:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

8)

Music is Key.

• Quick one. Since I've been an analog guy for many many years sometimes I feel I'm stuck trying, adjusting, searching for the best way to approach and organise my sounds.

Still have a lot to learn, but sometimes this process kills the moment and that inspired is lost.

I can recommend starting to fill your favourite "let's just play already"-profiles into performances. So you can quickly find them when the mood strikes you. Maybe have a goal of no more than one or two performances (with five slots in each, so 5-10 profiles in all). That way you can quickly find some diverse sounds you can always go back to. You can switch it up as you go along. Keep playing and tine hunting separate! :)

• I can recommend starting to fill your favourite "let's just play already"-profiles into performances. So you can quickly find them when the mood strikes you. Maybe have a goal of no more than one or two performances (with five slots in each, so 5-10 profiles in all). That way you can quickly find some diverse sounds you can always go back to. You can switch it up as you go along. Keep playing and tine hunting separate! :)

That's exactly where I am at at the moment, thanks Michael.

I am down to exactly 2 performances.

Cheers mate.

Music is Key.