Message for Chris Kemper. Please read

• I registered on this forum before my KPA arrived. Now that I have it I want to be able to post in the private section. I have sent an email to support several times asking them to enable this for me but nothing happens. Would you look into this for me please.

thank you

Jon

Edited once, last by JonG ().

• why you don't just register a new account (like JonGI or GJon...)? Just an idea....

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I imagine they're at the NAMM show for the next 3-4 days, so you probably won't get a reply right away.

• I just saw ckemper was online so I thought I would give him a poke just in case :) I don't want to register again I want to be able to use my normal JonG tag.

• Not a good idea to write your KPA ID here - someone else could register now for the private forum.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Not a good idea to write your KPA ID here - someone else could register now for the private forum.

Too late now and probably no-one would have thought of that until you just mentioned it

• Yep so have I now..... I was JonG and now I'm JonnyG :)

edit: actually I just noticed I'm not, something odd going on here

• Actually that serial number wouldn't work anyway as I actually made a typo anyway :D (unless of course that typo made it someone else's serial number). It would be nice to delete the whole thread but I don't see anywhere in this forum to do that.

• Me too - me too ! Sent email on tuesday - NO reply !