XLR Main Output volume & odd volume levels issue

• Has anybody experienced that the left XLR main output is incredibly loud compared to the right side, the TRS outputs are at an even level, but have a lower output level (by -6 dB) compared to the right XLR, and also the S/PDIF outputs have less output (by -2-3 dB) compared to the TRS main outs? The biggest problem is the XLR as the left side goes clipping even at around -80 dB of output. I cannot use the XLR outputs live because of this. I've set up the main and S/PDIF outputs to have the same output volume of -15.0 dB and connected all my outputs to my TC Konnekt 24D interface to investigate what's happening. Sent a message to the Kemper Support but I'm curious if anybody had this issue before. Pic of the levels at an identical setting for all outputs (Cubase doesn't show any output values over 0 dB but I'm sure there's around 20-30dBs of difference between Main Outs L and R):

[Blocked Image: https://lh3.google.com/u/0/d/0…RTSklha3c=w2558-h1368-iv1]

Recorded a short screen video too with all the settings shown.

Screen recording

• and your "kemper output setting"?

Set to -15.0 dB (both Main & S/PDIF Outputs), but Main Out L is clipping even at a volume as low as like -80 dB. Rig volume is set to -6.0 dB. I've learnt recently that TRS outputs should have -6.0 dB less output than XLRs, so that one I understand now. Kemper Support replied very quickly saying that it must be a hardware issue so I'll take it to a repair shop.