[RZ] Framus Dragon - Fortin 33 boosts out!

• [Blocked Image: http://reampzone.com/wp-conten…ds/edd/2017/01/framus.png]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Store page: https://reampzone.com/download…us-dragon-kemper-profiles

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

WOW! This amp is ridiculously amazing! It is hard for me to put into words how fantastic this head is. 100w of pure unadulterated power with the biggest bottom end I’ve ever heard on an amplifier , EVER. A killer head perfect for the metal enthusiast you’ll find 22 DIRECT and 44 STUDIO profiles ready for your hard banging needs. All three channels have been profiled and noted and includes a direct settings chart for the direct users. High gain madness , this amp should be put on a pedestal or something because everyone should have one. Due to the nature of this beast and how the kemper attempts to profile low end i’ve reduced it a fair bit to make it more “user friendly” but fear not – it still sounds killer!

Cabs used; Orange , Bogner and Mesa Boogie with an SM57 and MD421 . More cabs/mic combos coming shortly) and also includes our custom MentaL OD pedal for more madness and a Wylde OD.

Edited 5 times, last by MentaL ().

• yep, 4x12 but a lot of the credit goes to the head because it's just so deep and has the most insane amount of low end i've heard. For that clip the bass is sat at 9 o clock!

• yep, 4x12 but a lot of the credit goes to the head because it's just so deep and has the most insane amount of low end i've heard. For that clip the bass is sat at 9 o clock!

Exactly. And: Excellent capture of that spirit!

I am actually not living far from the original location of Framus. Still got a 1972 bass from them. Watched them going almost out of business and then the great revival with Warwick. Great to see and hear the new masterbuilt guitars and their amps. And great that the Kemper is able to even suck those souls... :D

Ne travaillez jamais.

• External Content soundcloud.com

another clip from Ally Lee.

• Put some food on the table on me :rolleyes:
    pre ordered :P

(its one of my Fav black metal amps..yes i know BM?? Framus does that well like the JC Boogie IMO )
    Looks like there are some Alternative rock and metal presets, if you do more of this in your future packs (metal AND others) i can assure you a lot of us (more than normal) will bite.

The update emails make life easy for me so i get these all the time now (blah blah)
    just saying :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Its really holding its own next to the JP /boogie for black metal for me.
    Try it for black metal its GREAT.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Some people mentioned that they down like the low end thump of it.. but that's how the amp sounds, why remove it? its designed that way - its fat, high gain and full of steroids.

• I've said it lacks of definition I didn't say I don't like the low end, since the profiles have 10 in the definition settings in Kemper, could be the quality of the profiles or the head itself, and for that I've just said that comparing to other profiles it sound darkest, good for black metal ... that's why i'm gonna wait for some other settings, cabs, mics,etc or the merged profiles. But is a monster metal head indeed!
    Cheers!
    Ivan

• I've said it lacks of definition I didn't say I don't like the low end, since the profiles have 10 in the definition settings in Kemper, could be the quality of the profiles or the head itself, and for that I've just said that comparing to other profiles it sound darkest, good for black metal ... that's why i'm gonna wait for some other settings, cabs, mics,etc or the merged profiles. But is a monster metal head indeed!
    Cheers!
    Ivan

Tomorrow I'm going to post a profile here just for you ^__^

• Tomorrow I'm going to post a profile here just for you ^__^

Just one? :) I've bought the pack, for me you can put a bunch of them with laboga and hesu cabs and that's it. By the way some profiles with
    Seymour Duncan 805 for Dumble and Fuchs would be great :) don't know what happened wth the Laney but that's not sounding that great with the pedal, check Nick Johnson sound :thumbup:

• Just one? :) I've bought the pack, for me you can put a bunch of them with laboga and hesu cabs and that's it. By the way some profiles withSeymour Duncan 805 for Dumble and Fuchs would be great :) don't know what happened wth the Laney but that's not sounding that great with the pedal, check Nick Johnson sound :thumbup:

i source the head as it sounds ,. Link me to a tone reference via email

• I arrest my case here, its not my choice of amp anyway, my point was a simple question "will this pack be updated" you never gave my a conclusive response on that, I don't like whats is in the package, but its my personal opinion ... probably I don't like the sound of the amp and the problem is not the profiles :) , but there are other commercial packs as you may aware of, a simple find you get there and you may judge with your own ears.
    As for the 805 since you have it in you arsenal, maybe the Fuchs or the Dumble (you made an excellent job with this ones, great sound and variety of choices), in this video you have the holy grail of tone :)

Cheers,
    Ivan