OS 4

• Can anyone direct me to where I can download the last version of OS 4?

Having updated to 5 and everything working fine, I now discovered there is a difference in patch changpe speed. It only became obvious now I have shows and the computer sends midi changes.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• Thanks for the link and I have contacted them. I just though I was missing something on the site, because you can easily find v3.3 OS.

Karl

• Can anyone direct me to where I can download the last version of OS 4?

Having updated to 5 and everything working fine, I now discovered there is a difference in patch changpe speed. It only became obvious now I have shows and the computer sends midi changes.

I have the same issue. Program changes are now handled slower than control changes, even if sent before them, which leads to what's described here.
    Beware that newer versions of OS 4 have the same issue. The last one which works correctly for me is 4.0.6.12421.

• Well, there was no reply from support, but I did manage find a copy of 4.0.6. That turned out to be fortunate if what you say is true.

It got me through the shows and now I can look at adjusting the program changes if I want to go to 5 again.

Does anyone know what the change times are in milliseconds for each version? I never found performance mode to be quicker that browser when sending p/c.

Karl

• I'm afraid they tend to give a very low priority to any issue related to controllers other than their own one.My issue is also being ignored.

There is no need to complain because I love the Kemper so much. I also managed to somehow get the same problem with 4.0.6 at a show. It was a semi-open air festival in Switzerland and the power looked dodgy to me. A re-boot sorted it out, so I may try again with os5 if I am feeling brave.

Karl

• Strange, I must have went from 4.0.6 to 5 cause I save all my downloaded upgrades. Unless that is when Rig Manager started updating the profiler. Sorry I couldn't help you.