Kemper caused me an injury

• I really enjoyed reading about the alternatives you posted guys, :)
    You have be be specific when talking about alternative medicine.

As there are well known "alternatives" that work
    some are not tested by the mainstream does that mean they dont work?
    NO (just my point)

People need to be weary of crooks, but thats EVERY WHERE not just in alternative medicine.
    Those who have never used or researched alternatives should not associate alternative medicine with being incredulous .
    Crooks are crooks alternative medicine is alternative medicine. :)

There is a difference between a skeptic and incredulous, what i posted abut turmeric is even verified in the mainstream
    (it protects bones, stop inflammation, , repairs even knee cartilage,plus boron is well known to alleviate Arthritis)

How many of you know that PRUNES protect your bones?
    Did you know that about turmeric and Boron?
    NUTRITION IS NEEDED TO BE THE LINK IN THE "DONT PLAY SO HARD AND LET IT HEAL" PHASE.
    THATS my point, nutrition, it is the missing link in the recovery for best results.

Now to purge heavy metals, you will need to do a 28 detox (smoothies and juices) and use zeolite + activated charcoal (we got the best results this way)
    If any of you guys ever need any data or research alternatives just PM me, we are a non profit and give it FREE :)

I would be interested in knowing what condition and alternative you used brother , maybe i can help just ?P?M me.

Ill end on this.
    TRY NUTRITION WITH A LIGHTER STRING GAUGE AND REST (only play for a few hours a day)

Then tell me i am wrong :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• By the way how do you statistically prove that placebo affects a positive change? Give one group a placebo, and the other group.........?

I guess? I dunno. I am not a doctor and I don't play one on TV. My eyes glaze over any time my wife tries to explain what she is working on. 8|

• @ashtweth no disrespect intended and by all means, do what you feel is right and works for you. All I know is that there are very few people in this world whose opinion I trust when it comes to medicine and my wife and the several other medical professionals in our extended family are basically it. I ask, listen and try to understand what they tell me even above and beyond my doctor. Science (medicine as a science) does NOT explain, nor solve everything but I tend to put my money on statistical analysis vs. anecdotal testimony. YMMV

• @ashtweth no disrespect intended and by all means, do what you feel is right and works for you. All I know is that there are very few people in this world whose opinion I trust when it comes to medicine and my wife and the several other medical professionals in our extended family are basically it. I ask, listen and try to understand what they tell me even above and beyond my doctor. Science (medicine as a science) does NOT explain, nor solve everything but I tend to put my money on statistical analysis vs. anecdotal testimony. YMMV

I trust doctors and mainstream medicine to an extent. Antibiotics have saved my life on numerous occasions. However, there are times I've had to take my health into my own hands using alternative medicine because traditional therapy didn't work for me.

• Hi flyinghealhook. I understand what your saying, but its got nothing to do with what i am showing :)
    You cant rely on the mainstream to show the efficacy on some things.

If you have never used an alternative or know people (i have 6,000 on record)
    you really dont know ANYTHING about it . :)
    And your Doctor doesn't either on some things.

Thats my [only] point. Its TRUE whether you believe it or not :)
    Like it or not, the post above me validates it.
    I know thousands more. You or your mainstream dont.
    Yet they comment on it. (which i find interesting)

If you went and asked your doctor 3 years ago about medical cannabis , he would of told you its a dangerous drug.
    The FDA is the most corrupt origination , they still list cannabis as a dangerous drug with no medical value
    EVEN CBD!!

Yet the SAME government has patent on it (USA government patent on medical cannabis)
    https://www.google.com.au/patents/US6630507

Yet the FDA list it as a dangerous drug.
    i still know Doctors who think its a dangerous drug.

If you dont know alternatives, dont guess or ask people who have no experience.
    that my point ASK THE RIGHT PEOPLE ;)

also, "anecdotal testimony." is statistics, its not statistics by them
    BUT ..HOW DO YOU THINK MEDICAL CANNABIS CAME ABOUT AND A PATENT ON IT?

anecdotal testimony, in fact in England the sativex came from MS and other people reporting on benefits on medical cannabis
    how do you think big pharma got their drugs from?
    plants originally from anecdotal testimony.

I can name a lot. Keep an open mind with alternatives and just ask the right people :)

Respectfully
    Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited 2 times, last by ashtweth ().

• Guys one last IMPORTANT point to show the efficacy of FOOD over what mainstream knows .

This super juice me doco was medically supervised
    in 28 days of specific juicing and smoothies

28 days

ulcerative colitis symptoms GONE (incurable by mainstream)
    Lupus - gone
    back pain -gone
    asthma - GONE
    SLEEP APNEA ! gone.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They have all their medical records to prove it
    Now if you go ask a doctor if thats possible, what would he state?

NO. Even i (who research alternative medicine daily) was surprised to see
    2 people on that doco that got rid of sleep Apnea FROM A LIQUID MENU.

Ask your Doctor is thats possible.
    whoopsyyyyyyy

Its the same with the FORKS OVER KNIVES. Menu
    MAINSTREAM DOCTORS HAVE NO FNG CURE FOR HEART DISEASE
    ONLY BI PASS AND DELAY OF AN EVENT

FORKS OVER KNIVES CURED IT! IT WAS MEDICALLY SUPERVISED
    WHAT DID THEY DO TO ACHIEVE THAT???

FOOD.
    Bill clinton even did that menu for his heart disease.
    The education problem is bigger than you realize ;)

Ash

• Boy Geroge
    Madonna
    Gweneth Paltro
    John lennon

ALL EAT WHAT MENU????????????

MACROBIOTIC menu KIDDIES...
    FOR A REASON......

4 people went on TV who were diagnosed as TERMINAL
    DOCTORS gave them radiation, chemo and surgery

DID FUCK ALL.'

ALL CURED ON THE MACRO MENU
    YEAH MATE TRUST YOUR DOCTOR

ALWAYS???? (nope)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

CASE CLOSED :)

• I trust doctors and mainstream medicine to an extent. Antibiotics have saved my life on numerous occasions. However, there are times I've had to take my health into my own hands using alternative medicine because traditional therapy didn't work for me.

I have chronic tendonitis and arthritis in my elbows. The two aggravate each other. Medical Science has brought some relief, but, even they say too much of their cortisone treatments is dangerous.

• I have chronic tendonitis and arthritis in my elbows. The two aggravate each other. Medical Science has brought some relief, but, even they say too much of their cortisone treatments is dangerous.

I suffered with Tendonosis in my wrist for almost a year. Cortisone shots did little to resolve the issue. I'd already made up my mind that I wasn't going to consider surgery. Something as simple as super hot water over the area for a couple of minutes a few times a day eventually brought about a complete recovery.

• The Berklee Music website was linking to ART (a manipulative therapy) for that sort of problem (tendonosis in the flexor compartment of the arm). I gather the early phases of the problem result in scar tissue formation in the tendon/tendon sheaths which results in the subsequent returns of the problem when activity resumes.

• The Berklee Music website was linking to ART (a manipulative therapy) for that sort of problem (tendonosis in the flexor compartment of the arm). I gather the early phases of the problem result in scar tissue formation in the tendon/tendon sheaths which results in the subsequent returns of the problem when activity resumes.

I tried a number of different but similar therapies, though not Active Release Therapy in particular, and none of them worked 1/10th as swiftly as the hot water treatment, which is basically free. Hot water (really hot) greatly improves circulation (blood supply) to the area, which is why I presume it was so effective in my case.

• Thanks for the feedback guys, ill pm over a program that has worked for us with chronic tendonitis and arthritis in the elbows
    all natural no side effects :) Turmeric (IV) has even equaled Hydrocorisine (steroids)

mainstream test
    http://www.turmericforhealth.c…al-medications-hands-down

Check this out, the guy was on New Zealand 60 minutes
    He was on life support with Swine flu and leukemia...

Doctors were going to switch off life support
    Family asked them to give him IV vitamin C
    Hospital protested and said IT WOULD NOT BENEFIT HIM

He recovered a bit , hospital refused to give him more, family gave him liposomal C
    HE RECOVERED 100%
    ITS ON TV 60

DOCTORS SAID IT WONT BENEFIT HIM AND WERE GOING TO SWITCH OFF LIFE SUPPORT
    FAMILY DID THEIR OWN RESEARCH AND SAVED HIS LIFE
    DO DOCTORS NOW GIVE PEOPLE ON LIFE SUPPORT IV C?

NOPE

TRUST YOUR DOCTOR EH ALWAYS AND ALTERNATIVES DONT WORK?
    change is coming.

Ashtweth

• Gee, I know one plant that's been called a "miracle cure" by some.

It's a plant, but most governments have made it illegal to grow said plant. Of course, that is now changing because they've realised they can tax sales of said plant and so it has been legalised in many places. In India, you can carry up to 12 grams legally. But in Singapore, it's a long prison sentence. You can smoke it in parts of England and the US. Bob Marley was one of its biggest advocates.

A plant, ffs. No processing involved. Just take a leaf off the stem and make brownies if you want.

Just goes to show that there's a concerted effort to ensure that such "herbal remedies" are kept out of the reach of the public so that people can make money. Even if turmeric could help ailments, you can bet your bottom dollar that there would be all kinds of studies funded to rubbish its potential, because that would take money away from big pharma.

On the other hand, things like cigarettes, which are bad for you, are freely available everywhere and have been for ages.

• A very close friend of mine was a long time friend of Marley's medicine. Unfortunately she came down with a bad case of Cannabinoid Hyperemesis and had to stop. It was big hit to her lifestyle unfortunately. I'd never heard of this until recently, but she had all the symptoms that you can find on the internet, massive morning nausea and coughing that could only be relieved by a hot shower/bath or time. I once watched her walk into the shower in agony and walk out fully relieved.

I also worry about my smoker friends due to the illicit nature of the plant. I can only imagine that many growers are dousing the plants in any chemical they can get their hands on that will improve yield.

I hate emojis, but I hate being misunderstood more. :)

• A very close friend of mine was a long time friend of Marley's medicine. Unfortunately she came down with a bad case of Cannabinoid Hyperemesis and had to stop. It was big hit to her lifestyle unfortunately. I'd never heard of this until recently, but she had all the symptoms that you can find on the internet, massive morning nausea and coughing that could only be relieved by a hot shower/bath or time. I once watched her walk into the shower in agony and walk out fully relieved.

I also worry about my smoker friends due to the illicit nature of the plant. I can only imagine that many growers are dousing the plants in any chemical they can get their hands on that will improve yield.

Wow, that sounds horrible. If you read the recent news about the dealer whose heroin killed 26 people, he was lacing it with even stronger chemicals. That's something you got to be careful about. I've heard that they lace the weed with leftover water from smack (brown sugar) so that you get addicted.

But good ganja, man, is something that I'll never regret having done. I've quit because I got bored of smoking all the time, but those were definitely halcyon days.

It's just a plant. People are allergic to peanuts too, different strokes for different folks.

• Hi 'Nightlight /klappy and ALL

Yeah nightlight is 100% right, not only does the education on tobacco and alcohol fall short (biggest killers next to heart disease, cancer diabetes more than illicit drugs) But its the LAW TRYING TO DEAL WITH ILLEGAL DRUGS that contributes to the problem , ITS A MEDICAL PROBLEM NOT A CRIMINAL ONE (Drug user)
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/…of-addicti_b_6506936.html

In Paraguay where they treated addicitn as a medical problem and not a criminal one
    they actually have LESS Drug addicts now.

They said that Colorado would go down hill from legalizing cannabis ITS THRIVING
    Less car accidents....the DEATHS from opiate addictions will soon fall (if they have to already thanks to medical cannabis)

They like to say many things, BUT THEY know NOTHING.

Klappy thats sad about that syndrome, the new cannabis strands (i am not a user BTW just saying)
    are strong and not what was made in nature (mostly high-THC to get high and not CBD etc).
    I think she may be better off trying some juicing (wont get her high or spike that up as its THCA not THC)

JUICING CANNABIS IS BETTER, RAW (gets whole plant and terpenes etc)
    cannabis juice does not get you high (unless you use tamarind and thai coconuts , long story for another day)
    people miss the boat because they think cannabis is best for when you get sick
    actually it can PREVENT more disease than it can cure.

Now that lady was told BY HER DOCTOR
    she is infertile
    she has lupus
    and needs 22 pain medications.

she juiced the cannatonic strand and in 3 weeks symptoms GONE.
    she also had a baby.

Doctor quack quack quack's meds are now gone.
    NOW here is my question.
    The problem with BS is i have never been able to filter it.

BULLSHIT IS BULLSHIT.

If she never had lupus or those conditions from day one and juiced from day one
    could she have got the disease(s) later???

NO...how can you cure some thing via juicing cannabis in 3 weeks and not prevent it at the same time.?
    (any body home)

Guys if you PM me these condition's i can send a check list over and what to do FREE (we are a non profit)
    just saying dont be afraid to PM me ANY condition.

I respect you guys and will help :)

Ash