everything is kpa!

• thanks guys! really love that song....but as mentioned, I use it to show how the kemper is able to do things that you hear in the big hero guitars. it is in response to those who say the kemper will never achieve what a real amp can! I say: " no, it cannot achieve what a real amp can: it will achieve way more!!"

think about the 'v8 engine car' at the beginning...it is a ruppert fx and when I do it live, at high volume, people go crazy for it!

and about this car fx...the song was originally named Nascar Shuffle. but had to change it because Nascar (the real one) void me the permission to use the name. Had to rename it to speedway shuffle... ;(

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• Enjoyed this one several times before. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Edit: I meant another piece actually, but this is great, too!

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

• it is in response to those who say the kemper will never achieve what a real amp can! I say: " no, it cannot achieve what a real amp can: it will achieve way more!!"

Really? I'm not convinced but i'm only one from many... and I am also not an authority for you - so no problem. Anyway good played :thumbup:

Stay Metal!

• guess it is not a matter of being an authority. I think it is a matter of placing a mic in front of an amp.

what I mean is that if I had the diesel vh4 (the one I used in the tune) and a mic, I really don't think I could do better that this.

in addition, consider the location: living room, a winxp pc and a normal audio board (the kpa connected with jacks into it, so non fancy spdif thing): a real amp what would have done more?

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

• guess it is not a matter of being an authority. I think it is a matter of placing a mic in front of an amp.

what I mean is that if I had the diesel vh4 (the one I used in the tune) and a mic, I really don't think I could do better that this.

in addition, consider the location: living room, a winxp pc and a normal audio board (the kpa connected with jacks into it, so non fancy spdif thing): a real amp what would have done more?

a real amp sounds like real amp, and kemper profile like kemper profile. Both can sounds good or bad but for sure not the same. Like i said you are great guitar player and IMO you can sounds same good or maybe this way your recording can sounds same good with Real Amp, Kemper, Ampsims, Fractal, POD XT, another thing how you feel playing on Ampsims and Kemper :D but i'm 100% sure that the finall recording with good profiles good cabinets IR can sounds same good every time. Not talking about live use etc... just about mixes.

Stay Metal!

• a real amp sounds like real amp, and kemper profile like kemper profile.

uhm...I always thought that this comparison in inapplicable. The correct one should be a real amp miced, as listened to it in the consolle room...and the kpa, which reproduce the exact miced amp, listened to in the consolle room.

so what we are talking about here is two mic-ing and the check if the kpa can reproduce faithfully this mic-ing.

of course if I put a real amp right there in front of me and a PA with the kemper hooked there, the difference is huge...but this is not the way it works.

another test would be a real amp versus a kpa used as a pre amp into a guitar power amp (like a mesa) and a guitar speaker.

I'm using the kpa, when live, right so. and since I had it all, all the possible amps, I can tell you the kpa cang ive you that chill when I listen to it as I would with a real amp...the only difference is in the tone of course.

this of course is my opinion, fully respecting yours which I highly value :)

• We can do together only one test so far. One song with DI guitars for rhythm, leads, solo parts (recorded by You) then you can post mix of this song with your fav. kemper profiles and I can post my version maybe 2 version - one with my real amps cabs and second one with ampsims and my cab IR. Then everyone can compare the sound of this 3 mixes thats all. I'm ready for this test. Someone can ask " Sin WTF are you trying to proof" well maybe nothing maybe few things mentioned before:

Like i said you are great guitar player and IMO you can sounds same good or maybe this way your recording can sounds same good with Real Amp, Kemper, Ampsims, Fractal, POD XT,

Stay Metal!