[Double Impact Productions] "The Ultimate Profile Bundle 2"

• We're proud to release "The Ultimate Profile Bundle 2".

The Ultimate Profile Bundle 2 was created by Double Impact Productions in collaboration with Mendel Bij de Leij, guitar player for Aborted. Our goal as always is to make the best profiles possible. To give guitar players and producers all the sounds and options they need, all amps and cabs are profiled using the 3.0/Merged technique. This means you can combine any amp with any cab! The variety of tonal choices gives every guitar player the ability to craft their own unique sound and tone. This is what sets “The Ultimate Profile Bundle 2” apart from other profile bundles out there.

For more info check: http://www.kemperprofile.com

[Blocked Image: https://s27.postimg.org/7g5ozh29f/ultimate_profile_bundle_2_flyer.jpg]image url upload

• In my highlight of commercial profiles thread i have been working on you will see a solid review of their pack 1 on actives and a Les Paul, they have some great hard rock and lead presets too , not just metal in there , the 6505 is one of the top 10, trust me on that.

Guys sounds promising, if this pack is going tb EXTRA tones not on pack one, then yes i am down

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Buying just for the stoner preset and cab folder :P:D
    Yay some stonner rock finally!!

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I dont know what you did different in this pack but you have made up some of the best LEAD presets
    Try if you have actives, the 5150III LEAD (smooth and tight) I did not expect the black star to sound just as good but it does and its a different sound
    Now i did not think i would find a ANOTHER lead preset thats good but different
    Then i put on the MIG 100H Lead and WTF, GREAT.

Now Tell Cory that he is one of the loudest MOFO's there is
    Corey's presets are LOUD and great, shame he will be too deaf to hear that
    notice how Cory's presets are at half volume to the others but are still LOUD?

Cory is prob deaf now like me (but its a happy deaf)
    I could not find the stoner presets, i assume the sludge one is it?.

You have done well on the Dragon guys, i cant wait to try the blues stuff
    THIS IS NOTHING LIKE PACK ONE, ITS GOT MORE VARIETY.

Thank Cory for me and tell him i am deaf now like him

Ash

• Your first pack was great! This one I must have too :)

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but there really do seem to be a lot of awesome Metal profile packs coming out as of late.

If you saw my Kemper 'Local Library' you would laugh your ass off. Has almost as many profiles on it as Rig Exchange itself.

Regardless, if I hear something new that sounds really good and is distinct in some way (from all the other profiles I have) chances are I'm gonna buy it.

Kind of like the saying, "I don't NEED any more guitars.... I just wanted one more"

• Hey guys,

It's truly heart warming to see all this positive feedback, truly makes it worth being stuck in the studio for months profiling these amps/cabs.

In the end what matters is that people can apply it for their own use and that's why i'm happy to see this awesome feedback.

If you have any questions about the bundle don't hesitate to ask!

Greetings,

Mendel bij de Leij (Aborted)

• Thanks guys , will try the Gibson and loomis 7 string with the Beta Lead and Beta Bass profiles for the Stoner/doom sounds.
    Looks like Mendels FILTHY playing was on passive pick ups...sounds great here ALSO on actives (black outs)

'

Ash

• Thanks guys , will try the Gibson and loomis 7 string with the Beta Lead and Beta Bass profiles for the Stoner/doom sounds.
    Looks like Mendels FILTHY playing was on passive pick ups...sounds great here ALSO on actives (black outs)

'

Ash

Awesome! I have one too. Actually I have two. I loved mine so much I ended up ordering another (Hardtail version with EMG 57/66 set)
    Amazing guitars that just left me wondering, "How do they make this quality (of guitar) this inexpensively?"
    *Apologies for thread hijack. Will definitely be playing UPB2 profiles on my Loomis guitars

• They have come along way with changes and the design, its good t hear the actives sound good with both these packs as most of us are using them with this genre. the 2016 model has Seymour Duncan black outs , glad to hear the EMG's are working well. I think the quality builds are heap because they can make the guitars in South Korea :).

Ash

• They have come along way with changes and the design, its good t hear the actives sound good with both these packs as most of us are using them with this genre. the 2016 model has Seymour Duncan black outs , glad to hear the EMG's are working well. I think the quality builds are heap because they can make the guitars in South Korea :).

Ash

The Duncan Loomis pickups are a pretty hot pickup. I love the tone but I've found that I have to avoid the higher gain profiles as the combination is just too much. Was gonna just buy a set of EMG 57/66's to see how they sounded (they were the stock pickups in the 2012-2015 Schecter JL-7's and are, in my opinion, an awesome set of pickups) but I found a new 2015 Schecter JL-7 Loomis model for a great price (discounted price plus 20% discount code. Practically giving it away) so I just bought that instead.

Moreso now than ever I know that you have to match the right profiles to the guitar. I am working through the new UPBII (Ultimate Profile Bundle :) ) to find the best matches.
    From the previous UPB and with my guitar collection, the majority of which is admittedly high to very high output pickups, some of the profiles had just a little too much gain...easily fixable of course, but the ones that sounded like perfection right out of the gate (e.g. 6505 1, 5150 Signature 7, 6505 7, Mig 100H1 to name a few) are to this day among my most definitive kemper profiles for those particular amps. Looking forward to finding the gems in the new bundle.

• Thats exactly the same presets that worked off the bat for me and are STAND OUT...
    6505 1, 5150 Signature 7, 6505 7, Mig 100H1.

My money is your gonna love the 57/66's as Jeff himself states "they are more organic sounding"

whatever that means but i think its dynamics he is talking about.

Yeah, that Bridge Loomis black out pick up kicks my ass.

Okay trying the cleans on this pack now, so far the Tremo and Rock verb are great.
    will report more if i find them. Best pack so far form them for me.

Ash

• Edit: Come back later to add review. Sent post as private message instead. Apologies for thread hijack. Was unintended.

Edited 2 times, last by SqWark ().