[Double Impact Productions] "The Ultimate Profile Bundle 2"

• "Simply go to the webshop, add the profile bundle v2 to your chart and use the code provided with your bundle when checking out."
    Sorry, where can I find that code? ?( I cannot even log in with the mail address I provided when I bought the original pack

• "Simply go to the webshop, add the profile bundle v2 to your chart and use the code provided with your bundle when checking out."
    Sorry, where can I find that code? ?( I cannot even log in with the mail address I provided when I bought the original pack

You have to add 'The Ultimate Profile Bundle 2' to your shopping chart by pressing the "BUY NOW" button in the webshop. With your original bundle came a PDF called 'Coupon Code'. Use the code from this PDF and enter this in the coupon code box when checking out. This will ensure you don't have to pay anything.

You need to fill in the Billing Details again. There are no log in options.

So basically you have to do the whole purchasing just like the first time, except your purchase will be free by using the Coupon code provided with the bundle 8) .

• This video of 'The Ultimate Profile Bundle 2'
    will explain what all the fuzz is about!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Check out how Mendel bakes a tone using 'The Ultimate Profile Bundle 2' 8)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Guys thats some of the best work you have done in the updated pack 2 NFT Krank Octo/rhythm s killer on a 7 string /actives. blues lead is great, the punk rock presets are good too and there is killer lead presets in there.

Love the idea to use the octa pedal like that.NFT Krank Octo/rhythm

I can play chords and it sounds like a second or fatty guitar sound
    nothing like an octave pedal what so ever, its tweaked just right to make it sound like you have
    a second guitar with fatter chords Never seen that before.

Its an Analog octavia pedal switch to the bridge pick up its Rhythm guitar, go to the neck it sounds like a normal octa pedal
    i dont know you did that man its a special effect for the bridge pick up

Mendal is right this pack makes your balls shake man
    Alright finally thats enough of my BS

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited 7 times, last by ashtweth ().

• Thank you very much ash! Great to hear you like them! 8)

• Check out a little playthrough of one of the demo's from our website 8)

External Content youtu.be

• Skip to 40 seconds

Sure that down picking was fast enough Mendal, makes James Hetfield look like Amateur
    WtF was that ! whoa

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Who likes doom? Here's another playthrough from "The Ultimate Profile Bundle 2"!

• Check out a little playthrough of one of the demo's from our website 8)

Great playing! Where are the drums from? They're awesome!

• Check out this Aborted playthrough!

You can get this free profile from "The Ultimate Profile Bundle 2" here: https://tinyurl.com/ybtzyceq

• Took advantage of the Black Friday sale after trying out that free bundle. Props on creating my favorite mesa mark series profile ive tried. That mark v - iic profile blew me away, i owned a mark iv decades ago and have always loved that classic sound. Many, many thanks for killing it with this product. Now i have way too many options. Hahahaha.
  • Hey Kempsters!

Made a funny but heavy little video using the Rivera K7 amp (Slipknot)!
    Enjoy!