rig manager problem

• I am having problems with my kemper and rig manager. I have the latest firmware and the latest rig manager. when connecting via usb to the computer the rig manager is not picking up the rigs on my kemper under my profiler. It also will not allow me to import any rigs under local library. My local library and rigs on my kemper are all showing up together in the all rigs category on the left. I cannot import any new rigs at all. I re installed rig manager. thanks

• Similar problem here, at least the "rig manager not picking up the rigs on my Kemper" portion. When I've started Rig Manager as of late, it shows zero rigs on my Profiler, and has to resync them all - which takes a while. I believe I'm running the latest versions of both RM and the Profiler, and this behavior started well after I had updated both.

• I never heard back from kemper. I contacted them and no response. I returned my kemper and bought a fractal again. Kemper has terrible support and a huge lack of other kemper owners support.

• Thats not too great man! I have personally had the exact opposite experience with their help line. I guess stuff happens as I could name a good few companies that have NEVER returned my mail only to find a glitch in the system somewhere. I wish you all the luck .

• I never heard back from kemper. I contacted them and no response. I returned my kemper and bought a fractal again. Kemper has terrible support and a huge lack of other kemper owners support.

you wrote to us on the 7th/Jan in the evening (which was a saturday) and we've replied on the following monday requesting a log file from your computer in order to understand why you've faced this issue. you've never answered to our inquiry. in which was does this qualify for terrible support?

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Kemper has terrible support and a huge lack of other kemper owners support.

You're kidding, right?

Firstly, the support guys are great and even offer help here on the forum.

Then you say there's a "huge lack of other Kemper owners' support". In case you haven't noticed, this is the support forum; the place is riddled with folks' bending over backwards to help each other. Huge lack? What planet are you on, mate?

I returned my kemper and bought a fractal again

Firstly, you've given up for straw-man reasons.
    Secondly, your lack of resolve is disturbing.
    Thirdly, well... good luck with your "better" support with Fractal.

If you're still here, you might want to reconsider.

• The majority of our sentiments exactly. Please don`t walk away from the best thing that`s happened to guitar since the first amp made. It might be more difficult when the penny drops and you attempt to buy back. Just saying.