Amporium - New "Russian Angel" and "Dr. Recto Boogie" Pack for free!!

• Amporium - Marshall Master Reverb 30 updated!!

You now get 42 merged profiles for free. I added new rigs with many different amp settings - a few boosted with MXR EVH 5150 OD, Ibanez Tubescreamer Mini, Maxon OD808X.

You can also try the build in Celestion G12-50GL Lynchback speaker. Choose a rig with Lynchback speaker and lock cab - then browse through the profiles in Rig Manager to get an idea how this small combo sounds miced with a Shure SM57.

Beware: The amp was tweaked to work best with the mentioned free Celestion "Cenzo Celestion V30 Mix" cab and some other IRs I bought from Celestion. You'll have to do a little adjustment to balance things out, when using the Lynchback option. Or you can try two variations of a 1x12 VOX cab with Celestion Seventy 80, if you want.

All Kemper EQ settings are at 12 o'clock - so you have wide range to customize the rigs.

Here it is:

Marshall Master Reverb 30 Pack Updated

Edited 3 times, last by Ibot39 ().

• Hi guys
    how do i import these profiles into the Kemper?
    thanks Steve

Easiest way.

1) Download https://www.dropbox.com/s/f70d…b%2030%20Updated.rar?dl=0
    2) Unpack the archive to some directory
    3) Launch Rig Manager (install it, if haven't yet, connect your computer to Kemper profiler using USB A-B cable, printer type)
    4) In left panel in Rig Manager under Local Library create a folder 'Marshall_Master_Reverb'
    5) Go to unpacked rigs, select all, drag them with mouse to Rig Manager, pointing recently created 'Marshall_Master_Reverb' folder.
    6) Double click on any of the rigs, it's loaded for preview to Kemper Profiler
    7) If you like particular rig, you can store it on Kemper Profiler - just press STORE button and give it a new name if you like.

• Here something small and black, but with hot glowing tubes inside: Trying to recreate the sound of a Laney Ironheart IRT-Pulse - not only for the "iron-hearted" :)

The "Amporium - Laney IRT-Pulse Merged Pack" includes 19 profiles (1 studio and 18 merged) using the Laney 4x12 speaker emulation. One of the best speaker sims I ever heard from a preamp!
    Because you get pure direct profiles: With cab off, you can easily enjoy any other cab too.

As well in the pack again: 1 rig with the free Celestion "Cenzo Celestion V30 Mix" - so you may try this fine, converted IR as well.

Download here and for free:
    Amporium - Laney IRT-Pulse Merged Pack

Edited once, last by Ibot39 ().

• I like the idea of the Pulse very much, although it is missing a couple features that would have made me buy it immediately: a balanced XLR out and an internal reverb. With these it would have been a great full backup for an amplifier (something like the Tech21 Fly Rig, which unfortunately is missing the XLR out too). It's so difficult to find a used one here, and I haven't decided if I really need one yet...

Cheers!

• I like the idea of the Pulse very much, although it is missing a couple features that would have made me buy it immediately: a balanced XLR out and an internal reverb. With these it would have been a great full backup for an amplifier (something like the Tech21 Fly Rig, which unfortunately is missing the XLR out too). It's so difficult to find a used one here, and I haven't decided if I really need one yet...
    Cheers!

The Pulse has an balanced output. Balanced TRS is exactly the same electronically, you only need an TRS to XLR cable.

There are only few EQ options with the Pulse, but you can use Volume knob to get either modern or more vintage sounds. But with the Kemper Rigs I now have all eq options at hand :)

• Anyone in search for a great Kemper rig that works as a platform for your external stomp boxes?
    Try out the Amporium - Guitar Pedal Platform!!

Here the story:
    I had an Bass Preamp in my house for repair - power button was broken. After it was repaired, I tried it and it sounded o.k. - a bit to neutral, but not bad.

Next day I just plugged in my guitar instead of a bass - just for fun :whistling: . And it sounded very good! So I put an overdrive pedal in front of it, then another one, distortion pedals followed... sounded awesome!
    The owner of the preamp then told me, that the guitar player in his band once used that preamp (for colouring tone and EQ) with a Wampler plexi drive through a powered mixer into a guitar cabinet for a small concert - and his sound was good.

So after that, I decided to profile the preamp with the settings I was told and refined the di-profile with my proven technique: The result was a wonderful, balanced clean rig, that works extremly well as an universal platform for all kind of external stomp boxes!

For those who are interested, I will share the profile (again with free Celestion IR "Cenzo Celestion V30 Mix"). Best results with this rig: External pedals straight into Kemper Input! Because of the highly dynamic profile, some internal Kemper stomps are too loud and you have to reduce volume here.

The preamp used was a rugged Peavey ProBass 1000. To avoid confusion ;) and because it was used and refined not for bass, but for guitar and guitar stomp boxes, I named it "Peavey 1000 Preamp" in Rig Manager.

Here you can download the rig:

Amporium - Guitar Pedal Platform

Tell me if you like it or if you think "this was really waste of time trying"! But thank god only time, it is never waste of money here :D

Edited 2 times, last by Ibot39 ().

• "Updated" the "Platform Rig" above with a new EQ setting activated, to better fit in the mix (mainly 80 hz - 6db, which the preamp has added and hi pass; but you would have hi lo passed for mix anyway).
    Playing alone (just guitar) I prefer all the EQ deactivated for fuller sound. (The second EQ slot can be helpful, if you notice excessive boomy sound on lower strings)

If you really want to finetune for brighter pedals, you may try to slightly reduce at around 7 khz.

I think I like the idea and sound of this rig, because in my early years, my only pedal platform was the clean channel of a H&K Attax 80 transistor combo - that must left its mark for that kind of tone. You may think :S or ;( , but I really :love:

Will post a example of the Rig in a mix, if I have time next week...

• New pack ready:

Amporium - Angel E530 Tube Preamp.
    Tubes: 1x Tube Town 12AX7 / ECC83 Classic and 1x JJ 12AX7 / ECC83S
    Included are 14 Kemper Rigs (DI + free Celestion IR), trying to get close to the classy Engl E530 Preamp. Have fun and be sure to try the profiles with your own / different cabs too!

Download for free:

Amporium - Angel E530 Tube Preamp

Edited once, last by Ibot39 ().