HeadRush pedalboard

• It looks like Line 6 has some new competition from Akai, with Eleven HD Expanded software designed by the creators of the Eleven amp modelling plug-in for Pro Tools.

http://www.headrushelectronics.com/

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Very Helix-y, no?
    ...and if they're as close in sounds as in looks, then it's a clear pass for me.
    (well, it'd probably be a pass anyway, I'm extremely happy with the KPA and I don't really want to spend my time trying to replace it with whatever)

• Damn, that interface!

This looks like the direction to go for Kemper whenever they come out with a new product. Kemper sounds, but an interface like that would definitely be on my upgrade list.

The form factor is great too, just grab and go. I mean, I can do that with my toaster, but have to carry along a massive pedalboard. An all-in-one solution is very appealing.

• The last thing I want to do at a gig is bend over and scroll through menus on a beer soaked touch screen with a sweaty finger.

Typewriter, Ha! loved that one. That explains why no one bought a ticket. :whistling:

I hate emojis, but I hate being misunderstood more. :)

• the FX versatility is rather boring, just bread n butter IMHO.
    The list of amp models is almost identical to the 11R. The specs for the USB interface look interesting with the 24bit/96kHz (let's see if the DSP engine uses 96k aswell) and the ideas for the user interface look interesting, but that's all about it...
    Has anybody seen an estimated retail price for that unit so far?

• The last thing I want to do at a gig is bend over and scroll through menus on a beer soaked touch screen with a sweaty finger.

The first feature request I'd ask for would be a wireless connection with an editor in my tablet. ;)
    Then it only needs to sound very good and I would be really happy.

If this Company would allow to ask for FR?

• the FX versatility is rather boring, just bread n butter IMHO.
    The list of amp models is almost identical to the 11R. The specs for the USB interface look interesting with the 24bit/96kHz (let's see if the DSP engine uses 96k aswell) and the ideas for the user interface look interesting, but that's all about it...
    Has anybody seen an estimated retail price for that unit so far?

The street price should be around € 1000-1100 since it is £900 if I recall correctly.

• With IT products life cycles being so short this is the risk with getting a modeller... every year a new model will come out with improved models and interface...
    The kemper is an exception, profiles are already perfect and kemper manage to add functionality without replacing the hw

• A number of demoes are out and Fluff for one is going to use the Headrush on tour. He also sold his Kemper a while ago, saying he was always about 85% happy with it.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kemper better hurry up on a floor unit because I'm inquiring about industry pricing for this thing.