Switching glitches on the Kemper. Performance or browser mode?

• Posted this at TGP as well but since this is the Kemper forum; thought you guys might have some ideas on the subject as well :thumbup:

I know you can assign PCs to different rigs in the Kemper. I tried that method once, a ways back. I also know in performance mode; you can switch between individual performance slots via PCs. I ask because I gigged for the first time this weekend with the Kemper. My SY300 switched from rig to rig. There were some small hiccups and switching anomalies and I am thinking I might switch between rigs in browser mode instead. I'm also for sure getting a separate controller.

Further clarification edit:
    I set up individual presets on the SY and would scroll from one performance slot to another on the kemper via midi. On "synth" styled presets; those slots would be the SY (in the kemper loop) with the kemper amp and cab blocks disabled. So just the SY300 for tones on those slots.

One time I scrolled up to a slot in my second performance. Once I came back down to the brass synth rig located in performance 1; the synth portion of that sound had disappeared. Really just oddball stuff that I can't honestly explain away. I need a few more practices and a better switching system I think.

• What about contacting support?

Honestly; I am not sure it is an issue needing supported by Kemper. I get my Mission Headshell this week. I am transferring the Kemper and SY to it then focusing on a foot controller. I think I am going to separate the switching on the two units and that should take care of it. I am probably going to get a small controller for the Kemper and a midi mouse for remote control of the SY and call it a day.